frasse

Feb 7, 2018
hi guys after completing ( the wind shring quest ) i'm still stuck and i can't continue , where can i find Brigandine plz? and what her quest plz ? this question it's because its from long time that i was stopping playng this game and even i still have the file saves just i want a bit help to continue . thank u so much

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
? this workd for me
The developer's site and wiki have been down a few times over the past couple months. The post you quoted (twice) was from three weeks ago, on one of the occasions when the site WAS down. It has gone back up since then.

Reactions: Thayron and frasse

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Has the Dev said anything about what's been going on? Last I checked was a post from like a year ago about separating from his SO who used to do art for the game which caused some delays.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
Has the Dev said anything about what's been going on? Last I checked was a post from like a year ago about separating from his SO who used to do art for the game which caused some delays.
Last update for both the website and patreon is july of 2023, but NoMoshing and Nekochan broke up? Hmm.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
With patreon apparently shifting their 'guidelines' again, I seriously think this game needs to migrate over to subscribestar/platform of choice or face being axed bc of best girl Meline.

But seriously, keep Meline the way she is!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
But seriously. Who even knows at this point. All that can be said is that it 'is' still being worked on.
With all the things that NoMoshing has been through since 2020, I'm only hoping he will have a better life. For this game, I'm convinced that it will eventually be abandoned.

Jan 4, 2018
Can someone please tell me whether the art improves as the game progesses? I know at the beginning the art looks like the style form 3d custom girl, but does it stay like that?

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Can someone please tell me whether the art improves as the game progesses? I know at the beginning the art looks like the style form 3d custom girl, but does it stay like that?
They've been replacing 3D Custom Girl art with hand-drawn one for some years now. "New" GCs are exclusively hand-drawn. So both are represented in the game right now. Considering all the development problems - it will remain so for the foreseeable future imho.

Mellofellow

Oct 10, 2019
okay, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but ever since I got to the quests at around level 30+ the fights are such slogs, does anyone have any advice to boost my party to the point that it doesn't take me 20 minutes to clear a screen? Is this just the intended experience? I have most of the final weapon upgrades for the party members I use consistently, but I just tried to do Gargan's love quest and quit about 2 fights in because all of the fights have like 5 guys with a million health

Dantalion71

Jun 29, 2019
According to the wiki there is a mission called hall monitor of hell that appears in the guild and whose recommended level is 14 and however I am at level 22 with 15 harem members and having completed the assault on the fortress of the neighboring country as the queen requested and I still not see that mission anywhere.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
According to the wiki there is a mission called hall monitor of hell that appears in the guild and whose recommended level is 14 and however I am at level 22 with 15 harem members and having completed the assault on the fortress of the neighboring country as the queen requested and I still not see that mission anywhere.
You need to have finished the quest Scholastic Excellence and have gotten the Journeyman level in the guild.

Reactions: Dantalion71
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes