u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Sure, I gotta admit it's been a while since I first played that quest so I can't really remember how my first time was:unsure:
btw, don't hesitate to ask me something should you get stuck and not wanting to consult a guide. I am more than happy to answer any question.
thanks a lot man! :)
i usually try to look up guides/the thread first because i know sometimes it can get frustrating answering the same questions over and over again :D

Reactions: Zeca Suez

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
okay so for the quest in the theatre(virgin genocide quest), i knocked out the masked guy and took the keys from him but still can't seem to progress. it keeps saying the room/office is locked.
also in the giant's trail quest i could not find the first note.
help please ^_^

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
okay so for the quest in the theatre(virgin genocide quest), i knocked out the masked guy and took the keys from him but still can't seem to progress. it keeps saying the room/office is locked.
also in the giant's trail quest i could not find the first note.
help please ^_^
So you have the "Theatre office key" and gotten rid of the guy who stands in front of the office? and you still can't get inside?

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I'm trying to steal the clock at the clock convention, and the game crashes after the MC walks trough the door? I'm getting a "RGSS3 Player Has Stopped Working" error?! Is this a known problem, and is there a fix? Thanks.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
I'm trying to steal the clock at the clock convention, and the game crashes after the MC walks trough the door? I'm getting a "RGSS3 Player Has Stopped Working" error?! Is this a known problem, and is there a fix? Thanks.
I've did this quest last night and no crash for me.

Maybe try to load another save and do this quest again but save before enter in the convention for see maybe just a little crash.

Here.

Reactions: Mikey Mike

FlashM

May 2, 2017
Did you use the Timeturner to skip a day? It happened to me when I skipped the day with it. The only way to avoid this error was to load a previous save and play again.

Reactions: Mikey Mike and PanX

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I've did this quest last night and no crash for me.

Maybe try to load another save and do this quest again but save before enter in the convention for see maybe just a little crash.

Here.
Thanks for your help. I tried your suggested fix and didn't work for me. I did go back several saves too. I guess I'll wait for the next installment, and hope it works.

Update - When you delete Enterbrain from your registry, apparently you're deleting RPG Maker VX Ace RTP and you RPG maker no longer works on its own! Doesn't Harem Collector have its own RGSS3 player built into the program and works independently of RPG maker?

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Did you use the Timeturner to skip a day? It happened to me when I skipped the day with it. The only way to avoid this error was to load a previous save and play again.
I don't think I used the Timeturner. I did go back several saved, and didn't help. Thanks for your help, and will probably wait for the next installment, and hope the error has cleared.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Doesn't Harem Collector have its own RGSS3 player built into the program and works independently of RPG maker?
Yeah the game comes bundled with the RTP in the full version

I don't think I used the Timeturner. I did go back several saved, and didn't help. Thanks for your help, and will probably wait for the next installment, and hope the error has cleared.
There will be a bugfix patch released soon

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys.

It's nomal that when you've a foursome with the three mages slaves that you don't have any picture or scenes just a black screen with text??

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
v0.39.10 has been released. It's a few bugfixes, plus the price tag for the Delish Candy Co. investment has been lowered from 7m to 1.4m
WHAT ! ? ! why ? did too many people complain about it ? but I was gonna spend so much time putting in hard work to get all that money... 1.4 mill... I could get to that number in half a day. </3
Is the bugfix version Public ?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
WHAT ! ? ! why ? did too many people complain about it ? but I was gonna spend so much time putting in hard work to get all that money... 1.4 mill... I could get to that number in half a day. </3
Is the bugfix version Public ?
Yes it is public. As for the price range, 7m was chosen at random, and after some number crunching they decided 1.4 was alot more in line with what they intended

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yes it is public. As for the price range, 7m was chosen at random, and after some number crunching they decided 1.4 was alot more in line with what they intended
Cool I hope all the bugs have been hunted down and mercilessly butchered then.
39.10 Bugfix :-

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes