Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Okay, so I recently got this game and.... I can't get past even the first fighting area in the bar at the very beginning.

Am I dumb? Am I doing something wrong, is there something I'm missing? Or do I just have to Git Gud? I don't understand, can someone help me?
Use Therese's Martyrdom to redirect the damage to her, if needed Therese can heal in combat with her Lay on Hands skill, but if possible try and do it between fights instead, that way you won't waste a turn in combat.
Hero can buff their attack with assault, that helps some but it isn't needed. Also try clicking on the closet after the first fight it's got a healing potion, and don't forget to equip the helmet you find in the chest after the third fight.

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
Use Therese's Martyrdom to redirect the damage to her, if needed Therese can heal in combat with her Lay on Hands skill, but if possible try and do it between fights instead, that way you won't waste a turn in combat.
Hero can buff their attack with assault, that helps some but it isn't needed. Also try clicking on the closet after the first fight it's got a healing potion, and don't forget to equip the helmet you find in the chest after the third fight.
oh fuck I just realized she has a healing ability

Thank you, jesus christ I'm dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: viewfinderlife

diggadiggadance

Aug 2, 2018
Hey guys,

Is there a way to choose which house you wake up in?
I bought the Southport house and it's a little tedious walking all the way back up the map to get back to the rest of the world.
And I just prefer the manor. :p

Thanks!

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Hey guys,

I bought the Southport house and it's a little tedious walking all the way back up the map to get back to the rest of the world.

Thanks!
No, It is dependent on the quest you complete. Complete a quest that is located near northmarket, you wake up in northmarket, complete a quest near southport you wake up there.

But you can buy a horse in the satisfaction upgrades that allows for fast travel. "Convert Shed" I believe it's called

Reactions: RobertoCasas

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Hey guys,

Thanks!
Do you still have the thing where sometimes a single frame of the old old OLD manor appears for a frame at the end of the day?

diggadiggadance

Aug 2, 2018
No, It is dependent on the quest you complete. Complete a quest that is located near northmarket, you wake up in northmarket, complete a quest near southport you wake up there.

But you can buy a horse in the satisfaction upgrades that allows for fast travel. "Convert Shed" I believe it's called
Hey thank you so much for clarifying!

Do you still have the thing where sometimes a single frame of the old old OLD manor appears for a frame at the end of the day?
No, I don't, sorry man. :(

Jul 28, 2017
There is a second part to the quest. The mayor asked you to find the missing lumber Jack's and a village girl. Go to the woods on the left and destroy all the gems around in the woods. You'll then be able to go onto the big building. Get through that and you'll have a boss battle. That will complete the quest
Yeah, the same thing occured to me as well and what happened is that quest has already been done a looooooooooong time ago, in the quest description, it only tells me to search for the missing girl and lumberjack.... in actuality, this only pops up after i decides to do Larelle's character quest and go through the entire dungeon again, so maybe that is the reason for this bug?

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
Its been a while since I ve played this game I stopped playing it cause I didn't quite like the art at that time I remember the developer stating that this type of 3d crappy rendered art was temporary at least til he finds a decent artist to switch to 2d Art.
so did he do that ??

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Its been a while since I ve played this game I stopped playing it cause I didn't quite like the art at that time I remember the developer stating that this type of 3d crappy rendered art was temporary at least til he finds a decent artist to switch to 2d Art.
so did he do that ??
Yes and no. They found an artist, and they are switching to 2D and eventually all art in the game will be 2D, but they are currently still in the process of doing it, so you will currently find a mix of 2D and 3D in the game

0815Troll

Dec 5, 2017
I love the game, but I'm a bit stuck. I'm on the Quest "Crystal Clarity", finish the quest, after the dialog the quest "Stranger Things" get's finished (which is already complete, and not even the Q I'm on), I wake up in my manor, the day resets. Outside of my manor is a letter, that sends me back to start the Quest "Crystal Clarity".

Am I just an idiot and doing something wrong? Thanks!

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
heyhey after that quest with the stolen goods from your caravan (shipping disaster) i m stuck at the questrelated low-speed even the day after. using the implemented ig-speed-reset is effectless. anyone got an idea how to get my speed back?
thx in advance

Last edited:

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Ok, there are a couple of bugs with the 40.1 update. After completing the "Go For The Throat" quest and saving, when loading the last quest it reads "Error quest 53 not found" for the save description.

More importantly, even though I completed the "Da Orcest Dungeon" quest in the last update, it now shows up in the Quests tab as incomplete and it even has "Missing stage description", this is probably the reason why the new quest after this doesn't show up.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
anyone could tell me what to do when you find a clock and it ask you to input time on it? it always wanna know what is the use of that , please

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
anyone could tell me what to do when you find a clock and it ask you to input time on it? it always wanna know what is the use of that , please
Taken directly from the Wiki, link in OP.

Stopped Clocks - If you find a clock that has stopped, set it to 06-10-50 to get an Elixir. A clock can be found in Elvo's House and another in the Eastfort Clock Shop.
  • This is a reference to Final Fantasy 6 where in the town of Zozo there is a quest to set the hands of a stopped clock to 06-10-50 which ends up getting you a chainsaw one of Edgar's strongest tools.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes