EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HCBanner.png

Overview:
Harem Collector is an early access, open-world hentai RPG where you play as a destitute adventurer who is nonetheless convinced that he is the greatest Hero of the land. After experiencing an unexpected windfall in the form of a huge mansion, he embarks on a quest to gather a harem of 151 girls to attend to his needs. Soon, he gets involved in a tangle of intertwining plots, fighting off demonic cults, foreign invaders, ancient curses, rogue slavers, and a traitor within his own harem! Will our hero be able to triumph over these adversaries and complete his Harem collection?​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-17
Release Date: 2023-06-21
Developer: Bad Kitty Games - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.56.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -
Update Only
(Win): - - -

Extras: - Codes for the game

2.png 6eb6a2464018455.jpg 97901d464018444.jpg 1.png 5 (1).png 4 (2).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So what's the code for the lever in the manor in the room to the right after you come in through the front? It's also the room where random quest appear for you to do and earn $ (i have save editor so unnecessary)

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
From the Wiki:

One requires contributing to the Wiki[1].
A code can be received at the end of the game Dungeon Assault. Said code gives a free t-shirt.
A code can be received after finishing the first assignment (get to the end of the demo) of the game Ether Count.
Said code will give you the Ether Battery, a reusable item that gives Felix 100 mana once a day.

h9UeCK - One free Mid-Potion
p58Tkr - One free Essential Salts
KcQQrK - One free Potion of Resist Cold
f9p6QTn - One free Scroll of Fireball
XHgw5T - One free Clockwork Amusemente
3RMwgHYV - Snazzy paper crown
ad7PSRkWDe - Gives enough EXP to level-up by 50 to the Hero, Felix, and any party member recruited after the code is used. This code is meant for testing and will probably be removed from the game, and most definitely from the Wiki when the final release is launched.
UUDDLRLRBA - Gives 30 Resurrection Potions (Only works in the Naming Menu[2]).

The following codes can only be entered at the red switch, not at the Naming Menu:

Rule63 - Allows you to access the April Fools sex scene
JuFJrY - Allows you to access the first Patreon backer custom sex scene
JuFJrY1- adds scene to replay menu
Bwjfnc - Allows you to access the second Patreon backer custom sex scene
Bwjfnc2 - adds scene to replay menu

Kemono

Aug 7, 2016

SeptVer
Changelog:

-Therese's Love Quest is in! I understand that it's not quite possible to get Therese to 101 Relationship naturally yet, so you can enter the code "witenite" into the console or the code machine to boost Therese's Relationship to 100 in order to access this quest.
-Of course, can't have a love quest without some lovin'! A new sex scene with Therese is available, featuring art from team newcomer DrawingNeko! Enjoy!
-Achievements are in! It's still a little buggy (at the moment, enemy spells count towards the "cast spells of x element" achievements and the achievement menu selection was buggy as fuck so I disabled it until I can work on it) but there are some achievements available, and much more to come later.
-A new piece of music from Peasea plays in the Westcastle Noble's District.
-Added Vlue's Basic Options Menu and Basic Window Resizer, for your convenience.
-Several bugs and spelling errors were fixed.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks i do enjoy this one only dropped him as a patreon last month

colorak

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone have a good save file? I've played this game a while ago, but lost my save files (accidentally deleted them :\). Now I want to play this game again, but thinking about doing the same things once again pushes me away :\

Last edited:
Reactions: Amzngsloth and Gio

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone have a good save file? I've played this game a while ago, but lost my save files (accidentally deleted them ;-;). Now I want to play this game again, but thinking about doing the same things once again pushes me away :\
Used to have the same issue, always wanting a specific result and it ruined replay value for me of many games with great replay value. I then started saying fuck it, lets choose options that I don't like (Infamous 2's ending options prompted this) and see where it goes.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated Op new version 0.24.7 pls read quote from creator

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff