Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Hit a rather hard bug. Upon returning to the mansion, there's a kid out front who asks for an autograph. Once I give it to him, he gets stuck in a recurring loop of saying thank you until the end of time.
That bug is known by the devs. And a fix has been found, it will be in the next release or patch(probably patch).

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
That bug is known by the devs. And a fix has been found, it will be in the next release or patch(probably patch).
Good to know. Thanks! In the meantime, how do I avoid him? refuse the autograph? He walked up to me, not the other way around.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
yes and no kgh385
while running around you have your own detailed body/figure like in any other rpgmaker-game.
The sexscenes are split... the old ones that got no rework show the MC as this "green character" - the new ones don't as you can see in the last pic. The DEVteam semms to put a lot of money/effort in eliminating the green char

Reactions: kgh385

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
i've never played this game. Are you really that green character in this, cuz that's kinda lame.
For most of the old H-scenes, yes, the MC is replaced by a coloured silhouette. However, as an RPGmaker game, your character has his own sprite art and face design (the red head guy), and all the new h-scenes in the game (Diadira, Orange Girl, Pandora, Nerys, Natya, Miri, Doralice) have proper art with him rather than the old 3d art. They are also retroactively replacing the old scenes with updated art, but so far have only managed it with Larelle, Elaiya, Theresa, Yamamaya and Alina. The plan is to eventually replace all old scenes with the updated art, but that's a long way off completion yet.

Reactions: kgh385

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So this was probably already answered somewhere previously either in this thread or otherwise, but is there a way to revert the MC to his previous face sprite set? I don't hate the current set, but the old one really grew on me. Plus, consistency. Thanks.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
So this was probably already answered somewhere previously either in this thread or otherwise, but is there a way to revert the MC to his previous face sprite set? I don't hate the current set, but the old one really grew on me. Plus, consistency. Thanks.
I don't know if this is the same question as yours but is there a way to swap between old 3d art and the new updated art?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I don't know if this is the same question as yours but is there a way to swap between old 3d art and the new updated art?
Don't worry, not related to mine. But as far as I know, I don't think so? Question mark? Been a while since I played TBH.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Anyone have a file with all the replay scenes unlocked? I was an idiot and didn't copy over my old one before deleting it.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone have a file with all the replay scenes unlocked? I was an idiot and didn't copy over my old one before deleting it.
I have not uploaded a file to f95 before but I hope it works,
some scenes under misc are blank because there is no art yet

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes