Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Does any one know the way through the forgotten tomb
Is that the one with the phantom knights blocking the passages? If so, you need to open chests and equip the swords within. The swords are the only things that can kill the phantoms, and only if you're wielding their opposite. These are basically the only alternate weapons the hero has.

mechan12

Jul 8, 2017
Is that the one with the phantom knights blocking the passages? If so, you need to open chests and equip the swords within. The swords are the only things that can kill the phantoms, and only if you're wielding their opposite. These are basically the only alternate weapons the hero has.
no it is the one on the zombie quest i have done it now

Reactions: Datawungui

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
can you send a pic where
I mean instead of walking out directly in front of him, walk out above or below him. You could also try turning down your movement speed. I've had a problem in some games because my character was moving too fast.

jacob bond

Feb 23, 2018
VXAce games generally have their save files in the same folder as the startup file. They should be marked Save00, Save01, and so on. Just copy and paste them from that location to the same location in the new game folder.
um, your probably fed up with me constantly posting, but i don't see it, here's my file of the game. could you please post what i have to do from here. i'm kinda hopeless

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
um, your probably fed up with me constantly posting, but i don't see it, here's my file of the game. could you please post what i have to do from here. i'm kinda hopeless
And mine looks like this. Copy your save files, which are in the same folder as mine, then paste them into that folder for the new version of the game. If you're playing the game on Steam, that might be where your problem is coming from. Edit: Whoops, wrong game. Still, the process is the same.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
So i just read the last 7 pages of comments and i've encountered no one other than me that find the difficulty spike in this game ridiculous. The game was somewhat easy for the first many levels until i reached "Looking for a cure". My party was definitely overleveled, level 16, while the quest advised to be level 12. Yet i couldn't even get past the graveyard- area without having to use 3/4s of my combat items and consumables. I tried to figure out if this was a fluke, and attempted to complete a couple other quests which i was supposed to be overqualified for with the same results. What the hell happened, from one quest to the next?
Am i doing something wrong here, or is the game simply unbalanced beyond belief?

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
So i just read the last 7 pages of comments and i've encountered no one other than me that find the difficulty spike in this game ridiculous. The game was somewhat easy for the first many levels until i reached "Looking for a cure". My party was definitely overleveled, level 16, while the quest advised to be level 12. Yet i couldn't even get past the graveyard- area without having to use 3/4s of my combat items and consumables. I tried to figure out if this was a fluke, and attempted to complete a couple other quests which i was supposed to be overqualified for with the same results. What the hell happened, from one quest to the next?
Am i doing something wrong here, or is the game simply unbalanced beyond belief?
When I started over the last time, I had some trouble in the very beginning (at the bar). After that, I did the daily quests in the mansion office, collected every Dark Seed I knew of, and generally tried to level up as much as possible while also rounding out my party. When I did Looking for a Cure, I had quite a bit of trouble because I brought Larelle with me and she's squishy as fuck. But I stocked up on potions and saved all the scrolls I could get my hands on. It was hard as hell but I managed. If you're having that much trouble, though, you could start over on easy mode. Practically every danger zone you enter will have a blue chest with a Potion of Excellence in it, which boosts all a character's stats by quite a bit. Plus the Time Turner will let you move days ahead, allowing you to take more daily quests.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes