jacob bond

Feb 23, 2018
And mine looks like this. Copy your save files, which are in the same folder as mine, then paste them into that folder for the new version of the game. If you're playing the game on Steam, that might be where your problem is coming from. Edit: Whoops, wrong game. Still, the process is the same.
i just checked, i apparently deleted my old version, i feel like an idiot. sorry for wasting your time

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Probably warped you in the wrong mansion at the end of a quest. I had this bug a lot and it currently has no impact on the gameplay. I could be wrong
Yes the wrong warp errors is because the game tries to warp you back to the old manor layout, it has no negative impact on the game and you can continue as if it never happened.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
When I started over the last time, I had some trouble in the very beginning (at the bar). After that, I did the daily quests in the mansion office, collected every Dark Seed I knew of, and generally tried to level up as much as possible while also rounding out my party. When I did Looking for a Cure, I had quite a bit of trouble because I brought Larelle with me and she's squishy as fuck. But I stocked up on potions and saved all the scrolls I could get my hands on. It was hard as hell but I managed. If you're having that much trouble, though, you could start over on easy mode. Practically every danger zone you enter will have a blue chest with a Potion of Excellence in it, which boosts all a character's stats by quite a bit. Plus the Time Turner will let you move days ahead, allowing you to take more daily quests.
also, if you are struggling on normal and really don't want to start a new save you can use save editor to add the time turner on normal mode by having a save on both easy and normal, then copying the time turners variable as raw data and pasting it into your normal save as raw data.
However, that's typically not necessary and just getting a blessing from a church before entering a dungeon should help you maul through most quest even if you are under levelled.
And if you do want to start a new save and are concerned about grinding there is a new game + function that lets you carry over character levels to a new game. By doing quests in order of recommended level I found there was never a need to grind anyway.

Reactions: Datawungui

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
Is there going to be more quests for completion of respect/love?
the game is obviously still being produced and i'm not involved in the creation of the game but from the dev's blog and forum posts it is clear that every recruitable character will get a respect/love quest. Princess Quinta's respect/love quest is coming next as voted by the community, support the dev on patreon if you want to help development of the game.

Desherin1

Jan 3, 2019
I just recently downloaded the new version of harem collector off of here an it seems to have a few bugs in it. Every quest I complete has been getting a screen that pops up and says error mission not complete wrong warp site. If this could be fixed by the next update that would highly appreciated otherwise the game is fine.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok how to get new game plue. there is also the fact that you can't make money with out sleeping to get some thing's like the quest were they want you to get there crap back. then theres the geting the gift's for people and you can't do that with out lvl's are money. i know some dungens the mosters return i think but you may have to sleep don't rember. but money is my biggest problem.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
ok how to get new game plue. there is also the fact that you can't make money with out sleeping to get some thing's like the quest were they want you to get there crap back. then theres the geting the gift's for people and you can't do that with out lvl's are money. i know some dungens the mosters return i think but you may have to sleep don't rember. but money is my biggest problem.
You NG+ by talking to the fairy in your bedroom.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok can someone tall me why when you start a new game all your compaines start at lvl 1. the other strang thing is tharaisa is hurt and has no magic if you start the game over after you us he magic and stuff.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
ok can someone tall me why when you start a new game all your compaines start at lvl 1. the other strang thing is tharaisa is hurt and has no magic if you start the game over after you us he magic and stuff.
I'm pretty sure therese gets her stuff back in new game plus once she becomes a permanent party member again

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Id like to sell old stuff, I dont need animore. So I go into a shop for making some silver...
...but whenever I open the Buy/ Sell - Menu, 'Sell' keeps blind!
How I can sell old stuff?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes