DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
How often is this game usually updated? And how much content is there usually in an update?

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
How often is this game usually updated? And how much content is there usually in an update?
The game generally updates every other month (possibly every month for patrons but I'm not sure). As for update sizes, the game already has quite a lot of content, and generally a few quests are added each month. This is a copy-paste from the last update:

Changes in this version:
-New quest in the Ancient Mysteries questline! If you’ve completed all Ancient Mysteries quests thus far and Da Orcest Dungeon in the Save the Elves questline, Professor Antimbits will be in touch about a new adventure!
-New quest in the Kellos Invasion questline! If you’ve completed Circle of Strife, Shally will have new orders for you from Queen Regal.
-Upon winning a battle, occasionally your party members will have something to say!
-The Love Shop has been revised, so you can now use Heart Tokens to buy rare Daily Quest drops that you’ve missed.
-Characters with a “taunt” ability (Raina, Doll, Therese, Phantom Knight Hero, Yamamaya, other party members under the “Sanctuary” buff) will now have a chance to protect other party members during enemy AoE attacks!
-A tiny bit of new artwork and some other small changes have been added.

Reactions: DiTo

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
The new art is cool. I got all the girls up to full heart's hope there love quest get add soon but i can wait for this no problem. Were is the crowbar at in the game is it in the bosses manson and how many more chess peaces are in the game.

Reactions: TylerJ

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Dang, I came back to this game after a long while and am really not a fan of the new art :/
Have to agree with you on that. There was nothing wrong with the 3D art, the new 2D art isn't great. Time better spent progressing the story than replacing the 3D with 2D.

Reactions: Rem754

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I know people proble do not see it the way i do. But it is fap matriel. I know some people have a hard time fapping to some art styles. Just wanted to through that out there.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I have found a very weird issue. I had two million sil when I went to invest in the candy business, but then the old woman said the price was 7 million, just like it was supposed to be in older versions of the game. (I am using version 0.40.5, so there's no problem with that.) So I couldn't invest.

Even weirder was that, after editing the save file to have enough money and investing, I found out it had only taken away 1.4 million, just like the price was supposed to be. I have no idea what may have caused this, but it seems like I got the version of the investing event where she wants 7 million, but the payment event was the normal one.

On another note. People have mentioned a difficulty spike in the game, and I agree with that, but it is nothing compared to the spike in difficulty that can happen in the daily quests. I was going through every reclearable dungeon every day to maximize my experience, so I was at a pretty high level before getting through many "introductory" quests, and when the daily quests shifted to being about ghosts... It was ridiculous.

The ghosts were tanky enough to last a bit, which made them absolutely terrifying when combined with their powerful attacks. The wisps had multi-target fire attacks and the puppets had multi-target physical attacks. Those guys were so dangerous I was only able to win by using potions of resist fire and double barkskin potions for every battle, and even then it was a struggle.

I also used heretical censure, but when it didn't work, I was in for a bad time. Maybe it would have been easier with Kyrie, but I didn't have her in my party (I wasn't even a journeyman yet). It really made me appreciate using buffing items outside of battle, but man was it a thing.

Edit: Mostly, I was concerned because none of the other daily quests were even close in difficulty to that.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't know if i ran in to that bug. may have don't know but i will say on normale mode i do not see how you can level up when you can not fight to get up lvls and the only way to get fight'sback is to sleep but that's only after mission's. but those are lvl based

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I have found a very weird issue. I had two million sil when I went to invest in the candy business, but then the old woman said the price was 7 million, just like it was supposed to be in older versions of the game. (I am using version 0.40.5, so there's no problem with that.) So I couldn't invest.

Even weirder was that, after editing the save file to have enough money and investing, I found out it had only taken away 1.4 million, just like the price was supposed to be. I have no idea what may have caused this, but it seems like I got the version of the investing event where she wants 7 million, but the payment event was the normal one.
It's a bug that the devs have been made aware of. But basically in that hallway where the scene starts, there are three events/tiles. If you go through the middle one you get the correct 1.4m if you through the left or the right one you get the 7m

On another note. People have mentioned a difficulty spike in the game, and I agree with that, but it is nothing compared to the spike in difficulty that can happen in the daily quests. I was going through every reclearable dungeon every day to maximize my experience, so I was at a pretty high level before getting through many "introductory" quests, and when the daily quests shifted to being about ghosts... It was ridiculous.
I'd chalk that one up to how, daily quests span 5 levels. So if you get that quest at the first level you can get it, it will be harder.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
well i don't know if i ran in to that bug. may have don't know but i will say on normale mode i do not see how you can level up when you can not fight to get up lvls and the only way to get fight'sback is to sleep but that's only after mission's. but those are lvl based
The daily quests and the repeatable dungeons will give you more than enough levels. The last time I did a playthrough where I acutally used these I was level 62 by the end (I normally don't bother because I prefer not to be overleveled). Also quests don't have level requirements, you can go in underleveled if you wan't.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question can you get all the girl's before the manor get's attacked or does it gett attacked before are after you get the maides and smith.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
question can you get all the girl's before the manor get's attacked or does it gett attacked before are after you get the maides and smith.
It gets attacked after you have seven girls and completed "Na Na Why Don't You Get A Job".
IF you have started a Forge Too Far, you will have to complete that aswell.

So if you want all the girls, start A Forge Too Far but don't complete it(You can still get Doll, get the money from Borgen and Elvo and then go back to bank, so long as you don't return the Kevin), then do all the recruitment quest and then finish A Forge Too Far.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
does anyone has any advice for the mission stranger things? the timer for me is not enough since i have to fight few times.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes