AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
no papa says i need to get it from mysterious shop now just trying to remember how to do that thought it was from old guy who movies in manner with u and gives u weird stuff.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
You can buy it with satisfaction through the book in your bedroom (forgot what its called there....mysterious package?), after buying it it should be either in the lobby or the work room of your mansion. Then you have to select it once it is in your inventory and it should be activated from then on.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
ah sweet will there be a crossover like will there girls you get carry over to next
Some will be back as full on harem girls/party members. Others will have cameos but they will all appear to some extent.

no papa says i need to get it from mysterious shop now just trying to remember how to do that thought it was from old guy who movies in manner with u and gives u weird stuff.
Ah so that was you

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Hey, quick question: how to i skip a day? Is it possible to manualy go to the next day, or do i have to do some event for that?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Hey, quick question: how to i skip a day? Is it possible to manualy go to the next day, or do i have to do some event for that?
You need to do some event. But if you're on Easy Mode you get an item called Time-Turner that allows you to advance a day when used. You can also edit your save to get it in your inventory if you're not on easy mode (what I did).

I have a question of my own. Does anyone know where is Bronwyn's new arrow equipment that was mentioned in the update?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
There is a downloadable save editor that has advanced options that allow you to set item amount as well.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
You were never meant to get all 151 games in this game, the rest of the girls will come in the sequels. In this game you get 35 girls and we are currently on 31
Do we have any info on what the next game is going to be like. Also, how will we transfuse all the things we did in this game to the next game.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Do we have any info on what the next game is going to be like. Also, how will we transfuse all the things we did in this game to the next game.
We know that the next game is gonna be set in Kellos. As for how we transfer saves? We don't know yet, in fact I believe they plan to change engines, but don't qoute me on that as I'm not 100% sure

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Someone asked me to look into finding all codes:

Code:
Oujo-Sama = Quinta ???, Must Have Quinta ("Quinta<3 = 101")
Rule63 = April Fool's 2015 (Multiple Times)
Bwjfnc = Summoners Gone Wild (Scene) (Multiple Times)
Bwjfnc2 = Summoners Gone Wild (Scene) (Multiple Times)
JuFJrY =  Sibling Rivalry (Scene) (Multiple Times)
JuFJrY1 = Sibling Rivalry (Scene) (Multiple Times)
v8PS8vyZ = Sapphire
Test5902 = Test Arena
t5XPRYk = Bag of Marbles
3RMwgHYV = Item King
XHgw5T = Clockworke Amusemente
f9p6QTn = Scroll of Fireball
TeStEr = Console, Will Not Show Exclamation Mark
KcQQrK = Potion of Resist Cold
p58Tkr = Essential Salts
h9UeCK = Mid-Potion
ad7PSRkWDe = Master Level+49, Felix Level+49 (Multiple Times)
DERYru2G = 50K Sil (Multiple Times)
6niwW3Dq = Receive Wiki-Tan Magi-Robo
To anyone else who wishes to hold a mantle updating the list: Map "Manor 2F East", Map493, 022, 004.

Last edited:
Reactions: natsugajeel2000
Jan 23, 2019
well, after seeing the dark Eldar codex and the guards with stormcasts names, i can easyly guess that the dev likes warhammer

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2017
for the circle of strife quest, is the kellos juggernaut suppose to be unkillable or what. because i have been wailing on this thing for the last half n hour. the battle logs keeps on saying he is defeated and then pops back up. frankly i'm trapped in the battle screen. the battle im talking about is after you pass through the forge house and the mc exclaims that he heard a loud noise or something after you pass the east gate

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
for the circle of strife quest, is the kellos juggernaut suppose to be unkillable or what. because i have been wailing on this thing for the last half n hour. the battle logs keeps on saying he is defeated and then pops back up. frankly i'm trapped in the battle screen. the battle im talking about is after you pass through the forge house and the mc exclaims that he heard a loud noise or something after you pass the east gate
I'd say that's probably a bug with the messages saying he's defeated. If it weren't for that message, I'd at least leave open the possibility that it's working as intended.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
There is a bug on easy mode where sometimes it will soft lock. Restarting the game should fix it

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes