1.30 star(s) 4 Votes

dansenpansen

Jul 25, 2023
we need a patreon code ?
I decompiled it, here are the list of available codes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Devs really need to stop using the "patreon codes" function in their games... I have never seen a secure implementation of it. It's way too easy at the moment to just decompile the RPAs and get the codes from there.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i dont know about the first one, but its a pity that these games seem to be low effort. the models look good enough to be entertaining actually.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Is this developer for real? In the past few weeks he has released three games on Itch and all of them look strikingly similar...
Don't care enough to actually check on my own.
Is the 3rd game Harem NTR?
Maybe he is just throwing all of the same ideas with different skins at a wall and seeing which one (none of them) sticks?

LadySpider

May 24, 2021
Not really worth the download, the lack of effort in this is almost laughable. I probably should've checked the comments before downloading this, I was unaware of the dev apparently just throwing out multiple "games" rapidly. The characters look okay, I've seen worse in terms of body proportions. The sandbox is very bare bones, dated, and the UI is ugly. I normally don't care about grammar a lot, but to just to highlight the laziness or lack of effort, the dev uses he/him/his with Hanase who is a smoking hot and bust female elf.

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
I decompiled it, here are the list of available codes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Devs really need to stop using the "patreon codes" function in their games... I have never seen a secure implementation of it. It's way too easy at the moment to just decompile the RPAs and get the codes from there.
Still not worth it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: dansenpansen

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
Are mega-tits the only kind of tits?
Dev think everyone is here for fap, even if i believe this for a sec, those who came here for fap still like to enjoy story but in his game there's no real story, hell there's not even story at all, even I talked about juicy scenes, it was awful af, I won't recommend you at all!

I mean 1 star reviews always full of shitism but this one deserves one star, if you're giving 2 star or higher that means you're being too kind, I won't recommend you but still try it you're gonna end giving 1 star too.:poop:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
That's some fast development right there, even if we include the context of the new power MC has gotten.

Also, Hanase really just appeared like that? No more expositions and we're just going through the thick of it immediately?

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes