Seeking Harem game with combat, not VN

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm searching for games with:

- Harem with lots of women
- Combat, so not just a point&click or VN. I guess management or strategy are fine also.
- No rape or avoidable rape. Same for slavery. Coercion and mind control are acceptable.

The closest I can think of are The Last Sovereign, Harem, Grolokk, and Overwhored. The power-trip feel of the last 2 in particular is what I'm looking for. Ravager and Tyrant Quest have that feel too, but fail the other requirements.

Last edited:

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Try Peasant's Quest, you have many women to fuck and impregnate, combat with some interesting tactics and there is no rape here (or even mind control). And IMO it's a much better game than the ones you've mentioned.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Try Peasant's Quest, you have many women to fuck and impregnate, combat with some interesting tactics and there is no rape here (or even mind control). And IMO it's a much better game than the ones you've mentioned.
I'll check it out, thanks. I've skipped it so far, thanks to it having the most boring title for a fantasy game I could possibly come up with. Who does that? If they'd made a modern-setting game, would they call it Data Entry Wageslave Simulator?

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
I heve two more:
Astral Lust - pretty good game, tried it some time ago, but one quest got bugged for me, I couldn't progress and decided to leave it for a while, probably fixed now.
MIST - looks nice, I didn't try it yet, but previous game from this Dev. was completed and is quite decent.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin