Seeking Harem Game with the most Love Interests

Slackr

Oct 18, 2021
As the title suggests, I'm searching for a Harem game with as many different girls as possible.

The more the better!

I've tried tons of different games over the years, some are rather memorable and I come back to them every so often but others I kind of forgot about and would like your suggestions on which ones I should be playing.

If I had any requirements I guess I would like to avoid any games that only have two or three girls. Diversity is the spice of life as they say!

When it comes to 'type' of game (Sandbox, VN, etc.) or 'art style' I'm not particularly picky, just looking for some recommendations!

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
of the top of my head, I'd say WVM or Grandma's house - so many I often go "Who's that again?"

Reactions: Slackr

Slackr

Oct 18, 2021
of the top of my head, I'd say WVM or Grandma's house - so many I often go "Who's that again?"
Both great and actually just recently played WVM and its new update, and I stay current on G-ma's house! I'd say these are excellent suggestions and right on track for what I'm looking for.

If you have any more... obscure or lesser-known ones let me know!

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
maybe an older one? Sisterly Lust is not exactly a secret, but it might be old enough that you missed it. Also, but the same dev, Tales From the Unending Void.

Another completed one: sorcerer

Slackr

Oct 18, 2021
Pretentious Goblin cyanzeroo Thank you for the suggestions! I have checked out a few of them and will check out the rest in due time.

If you or anyone else has any more suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Mar 21, 2023
I just finished playing My Fallen Angels. I did my usual and took the "Trust (love/romantic)" route, and ended up in a harem situation with ten (or eleven, as it is implied in the game) happy girls, plus four extra female characters for occasional sexy time.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-fallen-angels-v1-0-1-bad-angel-games.56174/

Timeless Island is also a very good one in my opinion. It has a lot of content and the story is not too shabby either.

https://f95zone.to/threads/timeless-island-v1-0-bugfix-arioh-daerthe.57891/

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
It's relatively new, and on the smaller side compared to most here, but Move The Chains has 13 (technically 14, but two the LIs count as one.).

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
One LI is technically 2? Now I'm curious, is it a split personality or Siamese twins? :unsure: :p
Oh, no. Nothing quite that out there. The gist of it is that they basically do everything together. Kind of come as a package, so to speak.

Reactions: Jaike

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Oh, no. Nothing quite that out there. The gist of it is that they basically do everything together. Kind of come as a package, so to speak.
Ha, that's fair. I know "packaging LIs" gets a little bit of hate here, but it can be pretty reasonable for dev, story and character reasons. Good luck with your game.

Reactions: MissFortune