Seeking Harem game's to support

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
Can anyone recommend a harem game to support? i have stopped supporting quite a few over the last year, after the devs changed the game and tags half way through. No netorare or sharing tho.

Last edited:

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Some unsolicited advice, but if you're unhappy with how games were changed halfway, you could maybe change your support to complete games or to devs who complete games in ways you like. Or only pay whatever you'd be happy to have paid if the game went to complete shit in the next update.

Mario4don gave a useful list. Here's more, organised by dev, only giving harem games:
Talothral: Sorcerer, Terminus Reach: Sentinel, Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2
RobertDeadth: Tune in to the Show
Ethan Krautz: Between Salvation and Abyss, The Sunset Fairies, the dev loves hardcore stuff like anal prolapses though
Caribdis: Once in a Lifetime, Eternum, OIAL has some heavy bad endings though
Cosy Creator: Cosy Cafe

Reactions: Golzd

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
Some unsolicited advice, but if you're unhappy with how games were changed halfway, you could maybe change your support to complete games or to devs who complete games in ways you like. Or only pay whatever you'd be happy to have paid if the game went to complete shit in the next update.

Mario4don gave a useful list. Here's more, organised by dev, only giving harem games:
Talothral: Sorcerer, Terminus Reach: Sentinel, Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2
RobertDeadth: Tune in to the Show
Ethan Krautz: Between Salvation and Abyss, The Sunset Fairies, the dev loves hardcore stuff like anal prolapses though
Caribdis: Once in a Lifetime, Eternum, OIAL has some heavy bad endings though
Cosy Creator: Cosy Cafe
Yeah, i am a bit picky with what i like lol. i liked the look of Straitened Times ,but the dev is going to make a ntr game as well, so i would technically be supporting a game i would never play. Thank you for the list and advice (y)(y)

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
A no is a no to that character and futa content
Hmm ok i might give it a try, when the game first came out i did comment in the thread and people were talking about how it sounded like swinging was going to be involved.

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
For anyone that likes a harem game and hate's ntr, if it does not bother you about a dev making a ntr game as well as a harem by all means support the Straitened Times dev, but in my convo with him he is going to make both no matter what "most" of his supporters say about it. Which is pretty shitty to me.

Last edited:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I can recommend :

A Man For All from Venus Waltz (linear story but endearing characters. Sex scenes and animations are good).

Milfylicious from Maximus (very hot scenes with beautiful MILFS).

Stranded in Space from WildMan Games (a "wordy" game, a lot to read but humor is also present. You have to be patient to access to the scenes but they are hot and well done).

Reactions: Golzd