Seeking Harem Games where the women know about each other

Jul 22, 2017
There are a LOT of games on F95 labeled Harem, that really just boil down to the MC banging everyone he possibly can, or getting as many women/people to fall in love, or become submissive to them.

Much rarer are the games with a true harem where all the women know about each other and are, in fact, a "team" so to speak, with the MC as the shared...leader I guess. Many seem to hint at that in the future, but because of the incomplete nature of most of them, never actually get there.

Only a couple I can think of off the top of my head...though I'm sure there's a good number that just aren't coming to me. Also I tend to give games with incest, or more extreme fetishes more attention, so that could've led to me missing many.

Insexual Awakenings and Snow Daze (though that one messes it up at the end) are good games that have elements of what I'm looking for. I don't play a lot of RPGM games but I know there's several games with Harem right in the name there. Some slave management games like Strive for Power or Free Cities are good (hell I've played the crap out of FC), but not really what I'm looking for necessarily in this thread.

I'd welcome any recommendations. Good, well written stories if possible.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017

I think there are 7+ females that know of eachother and dont mind sharing the mc :D

Last edited:
Reactions: LP83

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Harem Hotel its a life sim, so the story tends to take second place to gameplay, but the other girls are all well aware of one another. They don't, yet, behave as a harem, but it's clear, at least with one or two of them that it's happening.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Add to your list.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Add to your list.
or don't... that game has a lot of wasted potential in its story, but art and code are so fucking terrible that it's all worthless. Not to mention the fact that in the most recent updates he seems to have fogotten the things that have happened talking about losing your virginity and fucking your mom for the first time as if things hadn't already advanced in both of those. At this point that game is dead.

Reactions: Barabash
D

Deleted member 59977

The Last Sovereign by Sierra Lee. Sex scenes are text based but it has by far the best story of any adult game I have played.

Content is easily 80+ hours and it has everything from adventure to manipulating economies of kingdoms to large scale wars. I would highly recommend it as it is better than a lot of AAA games I have played.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I would add A Spell For All, Wife Trainer, in a lesser extend Take Over.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
or don't... that game has a lot of wasted potential in its story, but art and code are so fucking terrible that it's all worthless. Not to mention the fact that in the most recent updates he seems to have fogotten the things that have happened talking about losing your virginity and fucking your mom for the first time as if things hadn't already advanced in both of those. At this point that game is dead.
Heh still better than Honey Select crap.

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for all the responses. Most of what's been suggested I either have played, or purposely avoided for various reasons. Just goes to show I need to get off my ass and make my own game. :)

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I just want to say I know what you mean, and appreciate this thread.

Especially with incest harem games. You'll live in the same house, and you have these scenes cut off from the other characters, without them ever figuring out about the other. I always want the game to hurry up and have the women find out about the others, and hopefully join in together.

Jul 22, 2017
I just want to say I know what you mean, and appreciate this thread.

Especially with incest harem games. You'll live in the same house, and you have these scenes cut off from the other characters, without them ever figuring out about the other. I always want the game to hurry up and have the women find out about the others, and hopefully join in together.
Milfy City looks like it's getting close to maybe/possibly having this happen. Here's hoping!

fofopo6

Oct 9, 2018
There are a LOT of games on F95 labeled Harem, that really just boil down to the MC banging everyone he possibly can, or getting as many women/people to fall in love, or become submissive to them.
max life - A LOT of content and women, have 2 charter and ~25 update, probably like 40h fapplay, not grindplay
house arrest - like small bro "max life"
Solvalley School RV - around 100 sex scene, part of then its like small novel

all on Honey Select
in all, girl know that MC fuck a lot girl, and in family too.

Reactions: theneedle
Nov 19, 2017
Daddy's Little girls. Is a harem where the Dad, Impregnates all the Women in his life, like his Father before him HAHA. The women in the game are pretty hot too.