Seeking Harem games with a harem member that (at least partially) drives the harem

Nitxsua

Jan 15, 2018
I'm talking about games like Single Again that has a character that loves the MC but wants to get him with other girls. The wife in Midlife Crisis also counts, as she definitely has some great scenes talking the MC's activities with other girls up.

So games where there's a love interest character that at least partially drives the MC to other girls. Or harem games with a clear and obvious 'centre' where a specific girl is clearly the main girl, but is actively ok with the MC sleeping around.

Any reccomendations?

Reactions: ElDraky and ssgtfin

Nitxsua

Jan 15, 2018
Not a big harem fan usually, but maybe my thread will be of interest. The difference being I don't require the helper to be a LI or harem member.
This is great! I think a lot of harem is rightly criticized for being very surface level, and unrealistic, and I agree, those can make the story experience less enjoyable, but this kind of interaction, in my experience, really adds a lot change that dynamic into something positive. Otherwise yeah, harem is often very hit or miss. I feel like I'm going to enjoy your list, and almost all of them are completely new to me, thank you!

Nitxsua

Jan 15, 2018
I would think the sister of the MC in Parental Love would qualify.

Also the oldest daughter in Picture Perfect.

In My New Memories the wife wants the MC to sleep with his sister, her sister, and other girls. It's not finished yet though...
I've played both PL and PP, and I'd agree they qualify. I loved PP too.
My new memories is new to me, so thank you for the recommendation! Incomplete is totally fine, I'm happy to support devs producing content I enjoy in the production process.

Nitxsua

Jan 15, 2018
Kind of a common trope whenever the MC doesn't shamelessly cheat behind everyone's back or doesn't just take them captive.

Sorcerer
Terminus Reach Sentinel
WVM
Parental Love as said above
Guilty Pleasure
Love of Magic
A Knight's Tale
I loved Sorcerer, I'm shocked I missed that the dev had another game in Terminus Reach Sentinel, thank you for sharing. Love of Magic and WVM are also amazing.

Guilty Pleasure is not one I've heard of before, but I skipped on Knight's Tale based on the reviews, but I know those can be misleading sometimes, do you recommend it anyway?

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I loved Sorcerer, I'm shocked I missed that the dev had another game in Terminus Reach Sentinel, thank you for sharing. Love of Magic and WVM are also amazing.

Guilty Pleasure is not one I've heard of before, but I skipped on Knight's Tale based on the reviews, but I know those can be misleading sometimes, do you recommend it anyway?
No, I don't recommend A Knight's Tale, it's fucking boring, the dialogues are endless and poorly written chitchat. But it technically has the trope.