Seeking Harem games with a twist

Dec 2, 2020
Hi everybody,

I'm new to this forum and I'm amazed about the broad variety of topics that can be found in all those games and visual novels here. I enjoy harem games / novels (well, who doesn't ;) ), especially those that contain father / daughter incest and lesbian sex. Having already played a few of those (Parental Love, DMD, Radiant) I wonder if there are any games that get into these kinks in a more specific way. That's why I hope I can tap into your common knowledge to get some recommendations. So what I'm looking for are harem games / novels that contain:

1) f/d incest, where the daughter is passed around between the father (MC) and the other girls of the harem as a willing sex toy so that all of them can enjoy her AND / OR
2) f/d incest, where the daughter is used as "bait" to get more girls into the harem.

As a variation of the above, I'm also interested in

3) mother / daughter incest games / novels
4) in general any game / novel, in which a (young, naive?) girl is seduced / trained by a more experienced woman / girl. (Regarding the "training": I'm not into BDSM, humiliation etc. so only hit me with the vanilla stuff. :) )

Maybe I'm lucky and someone can give me a hint to push me in the right direction. I appreciate it.

Thanks!

Last edited: