Seeking Harem games with good protagonist?

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
Hello! Does anyone knows harem games with a not evil/rapist protagonist?

Update: Ok, thanks for all the suggestions. I am now posting a list of harem games(or games with also an harem ending) with good protagonist i know, including in it also the games you suggested(and that you will suggest in the future) that i find fitting my definition of it.

- Eyuu Senki
- Evenicle
- Kohihime Musou
- Funbag Fantasy and Funbag Fantasy Gaiden(some scenes are dub con but overall they fit)
- Princess Monster X
- Wild Romance
- Neko Para series
- Pick me honey!
- Come see me tonight series
- Sagara Family
- Karakara
- Last Sovereign
- Sisterly Lust
- Parental Love
- Daryce
- Pervert Action: Legacy and all other "Pervert Action games, by the same author
- AloneXP
- Harem Hotel
- Mythical Manor
- Ecchi Sensei (There is basically unavoidable cheating but beside that it fits)
- Alison Fall of the apple
- Luke's Way
- Starship Inanna
- WVM
-My New Family

Last edited:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Ignoring the "Harem Ending" that is a common feature of Japanese visual novels, I would say the vast majority of Harem games (especially Western ones) fall into two categories:

A) feature some form of mind control or brainwashing, which you may or may not consider "evil"

Glassix and The Gift being two examples.

or

B) the MC manages to fuck lots of women without the need to coerce them in any way, but not with each other or with you at the same time, which you may or may not consider a harem.

I think Max's Life (mostly) avoids either of those categories, check that out.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
Ignoring the "Harem Ending" that is a common feature of Japanese visual novels, I would say the vast majority of Harem games (especially Western ones) fall into two categories:

A) feature some form of mind control or brainwashing, which you may or may not consider "evil"

Glassix and The Gift being two examples.

or

B) the MC manages to fuck lots of women without the need to coerce them in any way, but not with each other or with you at the same time, which you may or may not consider a harem.

I think Max's Life (mostly) avoids either of those categories, check that out.
Mind control/brainwashing IS totally evil to me so i totally avoid it. I can't see how it could be considered not evil in any way really

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Some would argue that, with just slight nudging them into the direction, makes them have a happier life, instead of living everyday full of self-inflicted restrictions.

If they remain with their personality intact, but are just a bit more uninhibited, I personally wouldnt call that evil. For example Lab Rats just lowers their inhibition temporarily, and you can have a very happy harem ending in two variations.

But thats of course a personal point of view thing, if anything even remotely coming close to that is enough for you to say you "totally avoid it" then thats ok. Just makes it a bit tougher to find the right thing.

Most important question here is, do you want actual gameplay, have engine restrictions, or would you also be fine with VN's for example? Maybe check the Visual Novel Database, here is a link for games with the tag Harem Ending . Translated games have a little flag next to the name.

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
Some would argue that, with just slight nudging them into the direction, makes them have a happier life, instead of living everyday full of self-inflicted restrictions.

If they remain with their personality intact, but are just a bit more uninhibited, I personally wouldnt call that evil. For example Lab Rats just lowers their inhibition temporarily, and you can have a very happy harem ending in two variations.

But thats of course a personal point of view thing, if anything even remotely coming close to that is enough for you to say you "totally avoid it" then thats ok. Just makes it a bit tougher to find the right thing.

Most important question here is, do you want actual gameplay, have engine restrictions, or would you also be fine with VN's for example? Maybe check the Visual Novel Database, here is a link for games with the tag Harem Ending . Translated games have a little flag next to the name.
Making a person become obedient to you and extremely unhinibited through drugs or mind control against her will is killing her personality and in a way herself. I think it is actually worse than killing her. So mind control/brainwashing is totally a dealbreaker for me.

Regarding your question, also visual novels are ok for me

Reactions: Acrobata

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Tough question. In terms of real life values I don't think I've seen a harem game with decent protag. It's like by definition a guy who's fucking around can't be a good person. I'd say that the closest one I've seen here is probably College Life. Ofc guy is betraying trust of an innocent girl (multiple girls?) by fucking around with every woman he meet and ofc he's after his own sister as well which makes him even bigger trash but that makes him quite decent here I guess. No mind control or fishy stuff - girls just have no selfrespect. That's all when it comes to western games. When it comes to Japanese VNs I'd say Sagara Family is cool

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Sisterly Lust. The MC isn't just not evil, but he's actually helping the girls. One sister had an abusive boyfriend who the MC finds a way to get rid of. Another sister has a blackmailing stalker who had photos of her and was making her pay, you find out who it is and sneak into his home to get rid of his hard drive as well as get him back for it. Third sister has her own issues to deal with that we haven't gotten into yet... You might consider the mother line to be a bit evil... But you can avoid it easily, I did by accident the first time.

There's a bit of a cheating aspect to Parental Love, but I'd say it falls in the same category with the MC being the saviour and the girls falling for him on their own.

You could also try Mythic Manor and Milfy City.

Reactions: leofi

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Last Sovereign.

Simon is the very definition of "good guy".

Out to help anybody he can and on the good path he won't use his power to enslave anyone meaning all his harem want to be there and they all love him.

Even women not in his harem love him.

Only problem being it's a large RPG and it's very in depth.

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
Last Sovereign.

Out to help anybody he can and on the good path he won't use his power to enslave anyone meaning all his harem want to be there and they all love him.

Thank you very much for suggesting me Last Sovereign. I am playing it bnow and i have arrived to the "Gathering" with Yarra Cumdump and Orcent. You were right Simon is really the definition of the good guy. REven playing him not on the light path i believe he would be grey not dark.
The story is really cool and also the sex scenes are well written. It is a pity the sex scenes are only texts but overall the game is good enough to more than make up for it.

If you have other harem games with a good protag that you remember tell me. Also hentai visual novel are fine for me

Thanks again

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
Hello! Does anyone knows harem games with a not evil/rapist protagonist?
Check out Back at the smiths on patreon

I found it today, is really short but you should keep an eye out.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thank you very much for suggesting me Last Sovereign. I am playing it bnow and i have arrived to the "Gathering" with Yarra Cumdump and Orcent. You were right Simon is really the definition of the good guy. REven playing him not on the light path i believe he would be grey not dark.
The story is really cool and also the sex scenes are well written. It is a pity the sex scenes are only texts but overall the game is good enough to more than make up for it.

If you have other harem games with a good protag that you remember tell me. Also hentai visual novel are fine for me

Thanks again
She is going to add art at some point so don't give up hope. Also, Cumdump is best girl.

There are a couple of games with harems i've been playing.

Harem, that's it's title, just Harem. It's a really good RPG and the women are great but he's more in the grey than good. You can play him evil but the women are nasty on that path, play the light path and they are great, Donna and Terra are awesome.

Bunny Black and Bunny Black 2. 2 of the best games i've played in a long time. Third one is being translated but may take a while.

Damsels and Dragons. It's not for everyone as it can get a bit grindy. It's basically an RPG in Ren'py where you start with 4 women and send them off on adventures. Every now and then you get the option to hire more women. You get to fuck them all too and build their relationships points until you get to 200 points and then you get the option to make that girl your queen, concubine (official lover) or slave. You can only have one queen but multiple concubines and slaves. I love this game, personally.

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
She is going to add art at some point so don't give up hope. Also, Cumdump is best girl.

There are a couple of games with harems i've been playing.

Harem, that's it's title, just Harem. It's a really good RPG and the women are great but he's more in the grey than good. You can play him evil but the women are nasty on that path, play the light path and they are great, Donna and Terra are awesome.

Bunny Black and Bunny Black 2. 2 of the best games i've played in a long time. Third one is being translated but may take a while.

Damsels and Dragons. It's not for everyone as it can get a bit grindy. It's basically an RPG in Ren'py where you start with 4 women and send them off on adventures. Every now and then you get the option to hire more women. You get to fuck them all too and build their relationships points until you get to 200 points and then you get the option to make that girl your queen, concubine (official lover) or slave. You can only have one queen but multiple concubines and slaves. I love this game, personally.

Its great she will add pictures! I can't wait dor it!

Regarding your other suggestions
"Harem" I know the plot and it seems even on the light path the MC is still not good, he is still a slaver after all
"Bunny Black" I read the protagonist is a rapist who rapes women he defeats so definitely not my taste
"Damsels and Dragons" I will try it

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thing with Harem is he starts off as a bit of a dick but the women he takes are all suffering in some way.

Terra is about to be sacrificed after spending weeks being tortured, Angelica is being constantly raped by orcs before he saves her.

His plan is to take women back to his home land but he won't give his harem away, that's getting obvious now.

Not all the women following him are under the angels spell either, Rhea is immune and still follows, she loves him.

Bunny Black is rape but it's strange in that he's not a complete cunt to them. By the end they are all lovers and he has several kids with them.

He doesn't rape them just for the sake of rape, when the overlord saved his life she pumped him full of too much mana and he needs sex or he dies so it's basically any hole he can find.

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
Thing with Harem is he starts off as a bit of a dick but the women he takes are all suffering in some way.

Terra is about to be sacrificed after spending weeks being tortured, Angelica is being constantly raped by orcs before he saves her.

His plan is to take women back to his home land but he won't give his harem away, that's getting obvious now.

Not all the women following him are under the angels spell either, Rhea is immune and still follows, she loves him.

Bunny Black is rape but it's strange in that he's not a complete cunt to them. By the end they are all lovers and he has several kids with them.

He doesn't rape them just for the sake of rape, when the overlord saved his life she pumped him full of too much mana and he needs sex or he dies so it's basically any hole he can find.
I see, I will try Harem then maybe, Bunny Black i won't tough, a not totally evil rapist is still a rapist

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The MC in in neither evil nor a rapist. Just a horny boy!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
My game may interest you. It's called "Harem Hotel". You run a hotel with a maid at your side who you can train and become close to, as well as other girls who join your hotel. You follow their story, level up their stats and get close to them. The MC isn't a dick at all. >

v0.2 is coming soon with a new girl and a lot more scenes soon, as well as some pretty major adjustments.

Reactions: Calamity20

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
My game may interest you. It's called "Harem Hotel". You run a hotel with a maid at your side who you can train and become close to, as well as other girls who join your hotel. You follow their story, level up their stats and get close to them. The MC isn't a dick at all. >

v0.2 is coming soon with a new girl and a lot more scenes soon, as well as some pretty major adjustments.
I will have a look at it

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Last Sovereign.

Nah he is rather the Ubermench , the bridge toward godliness, he isn't the stereotypical good guy naive and full of empathy, nor the cocky rogue who do the "right thing" , or the old man doing good thing to redeem himself. He his a dude who try is best to screw thing upward and love people for what they are.
He is a great dude.

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
Nah he is rather the Ubermench , the bridge toward godliness, he isn't the stereotypical good guy naive and full of empathy, nor the cocky rogue who do the "right thing" , or the old man doing good thing to redeem himself. He his a dude who try is best to screw thing upward and love people for what they are.
He is a great dude.
He is full of empathy, try always to do the right thing and at the same time he is neither naive or cocky

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Haramase Simulator:

Reactions: slsmack