Seeking Harem Games With Grandmother/GILF Love Interest(s)

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
It time to ask this specific question again since the latest ones I could find are from late 2022 though there is a late March 2024 appreciation thread about GLIF characters.

I know the more well known ones like Area 69, Grandma's House, Sex Note, Insexual Awakening, My New Family and MILF Creek. I'm asking if any of you know about games that do have Grandmother/GILF love interests but don't feature them that prominently.

For example I was surprised to find that Straitened Times has not one but two Grandmother love interests and plenty of MILFS as well. I was also pleased to find that for such an averagely reviewed game I enjoyed it quite a bit, which made me wonder how many of these games are still out there that I don't know about hence the thread.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimmyDitto

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
My New Family, one of the (many) LIs is the MC's grandmother, she doesn't show up untill a ways in, though

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Yeah, I should have mentioned My New Family too. I'll edit that in now, thanks for the answer,
My new neighbors? tecnically? it's janky as fuck, and you do seduce both the MC's grandmas (and turn them into demons), but part of the transformation is that they become younger so maybe not what you're looking for

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
My new neighbors? tecnically? it's janky as fuck, and you do seduce both the MC's grandmas (and turn them into demons), but part of the transformation is that they become younger so maybe not what you're looking for
Yes! That exactly the kind of game that I'm talking about! I've previously have seen the game and didn't really think much of it because of its bang average reviews and not knowing that it has grandmothers as love interests.

Thanks, I'll keep this game in mind; maybe I'll be surprised like with Straitened Times.