VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
218372_header_christmas.png

Overview:
The game takes place 4 years after a great epidemic which wiped out 99.9999 percent of the male earth population. And you are one of the lucky guy's who survived it. The game starts when you turn 18. Your life is about to change...​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-25
Release Date: 2018-12-25
Developer: SpliFF - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac:
- -
Android:
- -
Others:

168884_1.png 168885_2.png 168887_4.png 168888_5.png 168889_6.png 199814_2.png
218373_UI.png 218374_christmas.png 218375_swim.png 218384_20.png 178649_9.png 199813_5.jpg

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
cue the explosion of Koikatu-based games like Honey Select before it

Everythings going to be in a High School just like HS is all based around either a small Japanese home or a hotel with a spa.

Lets see theres this, High School Tutor, Ecchi Sensei...

*edit* I'm being told by a cunt mod that Ecchi Sensei is Play home

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game takes place 4 years after a great epidemic which wiped out 99.9999 percent of the male earth population.
If someone could make a game that makes that 100% then you'd have my ideal huge lesbian harem game.

One day I shall have my lesbian harem game, oh yes, it shall be mine. Yes I stole that line from Wayne's World, kinda, pretty sure his was about a guitar .... stop judging me.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
If someone could make a game that makes that 100% then you'd have my ideal huge lesbian harem game.

One day I shall have my lesbian harem game, oh yes, it shall be mine. Yes I stole that line from Wayne's World, kinda, pretty sure his was about a guitar .... stop judging me.
Maybe Bright Sun Studios make one, because this Developer made a game named Blooming love a full lesbian game.

Reactions: $@~ and Vegeta

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Since the current trend is making comments of veiled criticism on the thread you're posting, I should post another comment completely unrelated to this thread: that I shall never play such game of lesbian harem, unless I suffer from severe insomnia and wish to sleep out of boredom...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Since the current trend is making comments of veiled criticism on the thread you're posting, I should post another comment completely unrelated to this thread: that I shall never play such game of lesbian harem, unless I suffer from severe insomnia and wish to sleep out of boredom...
I find your lack of enthusiasm at hundreds of women all chowing down on delicious pussy disturbing.

How about if we made them all sisters?

Would have to be nun sisters because actual sisters would mean the mother would have a vagina a grown man could climb into after 100 kids.

Is 100 kids even possible?

Imagine the food bill.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017

Just commented to let you know that i'm judging you. Not negatively, quiet frankly i have the same dream about a lesbian harem game - and if some of them are sisters or shape shifting witches (;)) i wouldn't exactly mind either - but i'm still judging you.

Somewhat more siriously, i really think we really need a tag "lesbian protagonist" or something. Every second game has the "lesbian" tag just because two women touch in a threesome, and the "female protagonist" is so often just thrown in because of one little swap in perspective while the game is 98% male pov. Hmmn...

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Just commented to let you know that i'm judging you.
It seems this is an innuendo for me, correct me if I'm mistaken.

If it is I must say there was no judgement, I was just pointing out this is a male protagonist game for those who like male protagonist games.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Looks pretty good but damn there's alot of spelling errors here. If the creator is not an english speaker then that's fine but a bit of revising the text wouldn't hurt. Can't wait to see where this game goes, just hope it isn't a carbon copy of the other types of games like this.

P.S. If you want me to go through some of the text for you I wouldn't mind just pm me.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes