Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Damn, I have to say I'm very pleasantly surprised by the amount of gameplay this has to offer already. Keep up this great job :)

Thorin Oakenshield

May 17, 2018
This is honestly such a cute game, very good quality, and a wide imagination, honestly loving the elf maid in that awesome Leaf looking dress.

Good Job.

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Congratulations to Runey for launching the game. Jikei has told me quite a bit about this game while they were doing tests for him. I'm looking forward to going through it myself!

Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
I was told lightning did not strike twice, but we recently got Mythic Manor, and now this game. Good stuff. I just wonder if other developers are taking notes about releasing games that actually has content..

Reactions: Runey

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
my only problem is with some one time event like the beach after first time the second time is just a waste of time there should be like, later you can put sunscreen on her or even make her tan naked but after first time the second time you do nothing, sauna could have more screen too for the first time, or have the girl go there while you massage her etc...

there should be possible to have roleplay between the girls depending on what they are sub/dom sadist masochist etc... after the first fight I was expecting so hard Ashley and Lin in some sub/dom sad/mas roleplay, I'm already waiting for some mother and Lin together.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I just made an account so I could respond to messages here.

my only problem is with some one time event like the beach after first time the second time is just a waste of time there should be like, later you can put sunscreen on her or even make her tan naked but after first time the second time you do nothing, sauna could have more screen too for the first time, or have the girl go there while you massage her etc...

there should be possible to have roleplay between the girls depending on what they are sub/dom sadist masochist etc... after the first fight I was expecting so hard Ashley and Lin in some sub/dom sad/mas roleplay, I'm already waiting for some mother and Lin together.
In v0.2.0 there will be much more girl on girl action, I have plans for Kali/Lin scenes, where Kali is sort of a dom, and lin is a sub. It may be a threesome. I will also be expanding on Lin's masochism in the next update.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
for 0.1 it's impressive the number of the scenes!
i liked it,let's see what's next

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I just made an account so I could respond to messages here.

In v0.2.0 there will be much more girl on girl action, I have plans for Kali/Lin scenes, where Kali is sort of a dom, and lin is a sub. It may be a threesome. I will also be expanding on Lin's masochism in the next update.
Well I hope the hotel will be expanded as well. The bar idea sounded like a lot of fun . But all in all it looks great so far, maybe having some events in the evening as well since it seems there's only 2 parts of the day which we can use now

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well I hope the hotel will be expanded as well. The bar idea sounded like a lot of fun . But all in all it looks great so far, maybe having some events in the evening as well since it seems there's only 2 parts of the day which we can use now
I'm thinking of expanding the time system to allow players to explore during the night, when all the girls are sleeping. And turning the current night system to "Late Night". Just an idea for now though.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I am really enjoying this game. I like the art, the models, the story, and the premise.
Lin is absolutely adorable- shy, demure, and sweet.
Ashley is cute and equally bat-shit crazy.
Kali has a rebellious, nerdy, flirty attitude- she's a li'l cutie as well.
Maria- is spicy and a bit of a wildcard.
I like the interactions that they have with one another as well as the MC.
I just had a couple of questions about the game;
Is there (currently) any resolution to Kali helping Lin find the whereabouts of her sister in this version?
Why does the MC just decide to buy her a Bunny suit out of the clear blue? Did I miss some interaction between them or is it just something that he decides to do?
Why is there no "Evening"?
Anybody else notice that there is a decent amount of content, but it's concealed in the grind.
Some events seem out-of-sync (Lin wanting to sleep with you- happens first thing in the morning)
(Lin coming down sick and asking Kali to take over for her right before "night"- event with Kali still happens next morning, even though Lin is in the kitchen)
How do you get Lin's Friendship past 10? How do you increase her lust- mine t is still at 0? After she gives you the Special Rose- she doesn't appear to have any more "Talk" events on her door and no further cut-scenes. I understand that she's there under the premise of being a slave, but I'd rather try a friendship route (unless it's not available)- not really into domination/and the like...

Any info would be appreciated. :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I am really enjoying this game. I like the art, the models, the story, and the premise.
Lin is absolutely adorable- shy, demure, and sweet.
Ashley is cute and equally bat-shit crazy.
Kali has a rebellious, nerdy, flirty attitude- she's a li'l cutie as well.
Maria- is spicy and a bit of a wildcard.
I like the interactions that they have with one another as well as the MC.
I just had a couple of questions about the game;
Is there (currently) any resolution to Kali helping Lin find the whereabouts of her sister in this version?
Why does the MC just decide to buy her a Bunny suit out of the clear blue? Did I miss some interaction between them or is it just something that he decides to do?
Why is there no "Evening"?
Anybody else notice that there is a decent amount of content, but it's concealed in the grind.
Some events seem out-of-sync (Lin wanting to sleep with you- happens first thing in the morning)
(Lin coming down sick and asking Kali to take over for her right before "night"- event with Kali still happens next morning, even though Lin is in the kitchen)
How do you get Lin's Friendship past 10? How do you increase her lust- mine t is still at 0? After she gives you the Special Rose- she doesn't appear to have any more "Talk" events on her door and no further cut-scenes. I understand that she's there under the premise of being a slave, but I'd rather try a friendship route (unless it's not available)- not really into domination/and the like...

Any info would be appreciated. :)
Lin's sister will probably be introduced in v0.2.0
MC does just decide to buy the bunny suit, not much reason other than it would look good on Kali.
"Afternoon" is basically Evening, just a different way of wording it I guess.
To get Lin's friendship to 11 you have to take her virginity (need obedience 7 and the bondage outfit)
To get her lust up, don't let her cum

I do plan on adding more Wednesday events and non Wednesday events with Lin, but most of her story is all in the Kitchen.

Most of Lin's fetish/story is revolved around her being a slave, which involves bondage, and in the future, more masochism. But for the most part, you can ignore Lin if you don't like her, you can just talk to the other girls.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
Enjoying the game, only bit of criticism is I don't enjoy a shadow MC and floating penises. Rather see an actual person as the MC.

Reactions: OMGHAI!

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
"best 0.1 ever suck it milfy city"

Hmmmmmmmm....... There's a difference between "quality" and "quantity".

Also a question that needs to be asked, how much dev time did this 0.1 take?
Yeah, no matter what you do, stats increase... Basically resulting in choices meaning nothing. Best 0.1 ever, dude!
The developer released a first version with lots of actual content, unlike the vast majority of 0.1 games and you're shitting all over it like it's trash. Who hurt you?

It's a good game. Perhaps you could give some constructive criticism and suggestions on what you think might improve the game? Remember this is version 0.1, it's good now but it can only get better from here.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes