Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I normally do not do this, not really in my heel nature, but if I may go babyface for a while and get my nose brown.

I really think you guys will love .10 when it goes public, and this is assuming you have not played the leaks.

Lin's stuff follows on from the boat stuff, allot of good story stuff, not a lot of sex, you do get a chance for a new one-time sex scene with a new Elf, I won't spoil it, the story was good, but long, good for something to read while eating dinner, as it takes a while to read.

Kali I am not a big fan of, but the story was ok, setting up for future stuff, no new sex story, but I believe her lust system is now done, not tried it, not overly big on the lust system.

Ashley stuff was good, more about moving on with her life and getting over her shitty past.

Felicity and Emma's stuff was good story, a bit of sex, hoping for when she does sit on the MC face it will be a deal like with Lucy and Kali.

Maria was more about Hana, but was really good story, and love where it is going.

Autumn as most of you know I hate jebus people, so not done her new stuff.

Jin got some love, well story, will be interesting to see where it goes, seems Lin likes her "pet projects".

Sylvia got an event in beta 4, which was good, I am not sure who is more excited to break her, me or Lin lol.

Nia got more stuff in beta 4, and I loved it, funny when she kidnapped you she was dead against sex, Sylvia was sort of ok with it, Ann was all for it, but now Sylvia is against it, and Nia is more for it, pink nipples and smooth hairless pussy everywhere, so fucking good.

Kate stuff was good, just more story, but to be expected from her to be more stand offish.

Nothing for android yet.

Hoping Runey will go for 3 of 3 and give Ann some love, she got the tits for a boob job, or with those hips an ass job.

Still sucks to be a nice guy, lovers route.

nopeno

Sep 24, 2018
Any vague timeframe in which the actual finished update will come out? This is, bar none, my favourite game from this site, so it's been so damn hard not to download these beta builds. I'm begging you for an update so I don't lose my sanity or give in to temptation. Or both.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I admit it's been increasingly hard to not give in and grab the betas as time goes on, I think the fact that it might screw up your save(s) is what's keeping me from doing it. I could just back them up, but I'm sure I would also hate to see a story segment and then be left hanging because that particular segment has not been completed yet, lol. I'm a sucker for a well told story, but cliffhangers are the bane of my existence.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh I missed another scene with Nia, damn that was good.
The back and forth with Nia and Slyvia is priceless, I just love their banter.

KasimirQ

May 23, 2018
I am at 3/4 with Lucia on the beta and I can't seem to trigger the last event. As far as I can tell I have everything else done, anyone know how to get it?
Did you get the "first delivery" Scene with her ? That was the last i was missing and it triggered a few days on entering her room, after Kali starts at University.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
is there a console command to switch paths for the elf girls? that is, a way to change paths for Nia and Sylvia between the slave and love routes?

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes