Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
There were also a few minor changes made to some of the early scenes/stories with 0.9.2, so starting a new game might not be a bad thing. Of course, that is completely up to you.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
There were also a few minor changes made to some of the early scenes/stories with 0.9.2, so starting a new game might not be a bad thing. Of course, that is completely up to you.
Once this hits v1.0 I'm definitely starting a new game. I've been holding off on seeing what the updates to the early game look like so I can see a big change all at once.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Once this hits v1.0 I'm definitely starting a new game. I've been holding off on seeing what the updates to the early game look like so I can see a big change all at once.
I've been doing that with pretty much every new update. It will all depend on how many (and to what extent) changes there are with the upcoming v0.10 as to whether or not I start a new game. So far, there's been enough of a sense of replayability that I haven't minded.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
forget about the update, WHERE'S MY HEADPAT COUNT ON LIN!:cry:
so many updates and still no headpat counter :mad:
do you think this right Runey! we've been suffering for years without a headpat counter! the World could enter in collapse soon, the Armageddon is nearly here
My headpats need to be counted:cool:
i'm not sure, but i might have more headpats than anything else on Lin and she's my alarm clock!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
forget about the update, WHERE'S MY HEADPAT COUNT ON LIN!:cry:
so many updates and still no headpat counter :mad:
do you think this right Runey! we've been suffering for years without a headpat counter! the World could enter in collapse soon, the Armageddon is nearly here
My headpats need to be counted:cool:
i'm not sure, but i might have more headpats than anything else on Lin and she's my alarm clock!:ROFLMAO:
It's in the Info tab under "Misc."

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
I don't know about that logic, apply it to the rules against witchcraft and you conclude that there used to be witches. :p
but arent witches old haggs with warts (websters dictionary)? btw nice unicursal (avatar) but the oto are idiots lol , fore all universal truths none are made real without.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
which update was this? how come i didn't know! i wonder when i can headpat the other girls, HEADPATS FOR EVERYBODY
I can't remember which update it was, but I think it was around v0.8 or v0.9. The only downside I have with it is that it combines the headpats for both Lin and Android. I also think there was a change that slipped in somewhere where you can give headpats to each of them only once a day. :confused:

Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I played 2 time (0.92) but i cant find Nia BJ scene. Someone help me plz
When you bought Nia, did you pick slave route, if not and you chose lover that is why, while there is currently and option to be a nice guy, Runey has decided so far to only support being an asshole.

So if you picked lovers you got to go back and redo, because Nia got 3 or 4 more events in version 10, and they are funny (IMO) and hot as hell, and to break my heelish nature, Nia stuff in version 10 is what I think it Runeys best work.

Also if you want to do Sylvia new event in version 10 she needs to be a slave too.

If fact version 10 is probably the best update yet for all the girls, except Autumn, putting aside my hate of her, the story just felt meh.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes