antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
we'll get a present when we get to 1000 pages of comments? LOL :p , Nice news pre-release next Week , cant wait for the next update of this nice game :)

Reactions: Runey

alienvn

Jun 10, 2019
When you bought Nia, did you pick slave route, if not and you chose lover that is why, while there is currently and option to be a nice guy, Runey has decided so far to only support being an asshole.

So if you picked lovers you got to go back and redo, because Nia got 3 or 4 more events in version 10, and they are funny (IMO) and hot as hell, and to break my heelish nature, Nia stuff in version 10 is what I think it Runeys best work.

Also if you want to do Sylvia new event in version 10 she needs to be a slave too.

If fact version 10 is probably the best update yet for all the girls, except Autumn, putting aside my hate of her, the story just felt meh.
Thanks so much. Waiting 0.10 on Android

Reactions: Reeceyp and Havik79

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
we'll get a present when we get to 1000 pages of comments? LOL :p , Nice news pre-release next Week , cant wait for the next update of this nice game :)
Problem now days is that is depends on how many posts per page you are set to, for me, we are only on page 322. :p
Thanks so much. Waiting 0.10 on Android
Yeah, you are going to have to wait until after 10 is actually out before that is going to happen.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
One of the oldest images in game remade (still had MC's old hair)

I also remade the first half of this event
Looking good so far. There are a couple of things that have been bothering me, though, that I was wondering if they could be fixed.

The first one is something that someone else mentioned a long time ago, but I can't remember who it was. There's a minor continuity error with Lin where there's an early scene (Level 7, I think) where she gives you a handjob for the first time. In the scene, she makes it a point to swallow your cum at the end. That would be okay, except that there's a scene later on (Level 10) where she gives you a blowjob for the first time and makes a comment stating that she doesn't know what your cum tastes like and wants to find out. Maybe [one of] the scenes could be modified or they could be re-ordered?

The other thing that I noticed is when you ask Kali for a boobjob. The two outfit options you are given are either her wearing the maid outfit or nude; however, if you choose the "nude" option, she is shown wearing her normal top.

Something else that I just remembered is that I found some times early in the game where Lin is, supposedly, "hanging around the hotel," but I couldn't find her anywhere. I won't swear to this, but I think it "fixes" itself around the time that Android joins the hotel.

If any of these things have already been fixed with v0.10, then disregard. ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Looking good so far. There are a couple of things that have been bothering me, though, that I was wondering if they could be fixed.

The first one is something that someone else mentioned a long time ago, but I can't remember who it was. There's a minor continuity error with Lin where there's an early scene (Level 7, I think) where she gives you a handjob for the first time. In the scene, she makes it a point to swallow your cum at the end. That would be okay, except that there's a scene later on (Level 10) where she gives you a blowjob for the first time and makes a comment stating that she doesn't know what your cum tastes like and wants to find out. Maybe [one of] the scenes could be modified or they could be re-ordered?

The other thing that I noticed is when you ask Kali for a boobjob. The two outfit options you are given are either her wearing the maid outfit or nude; however, if you choose the "nude" option, she is shown wearing her normal top.

Something else that I just remembered is that I found some times early in the game where Lin is, supposedly, "hanging around the hotel," but I couldn't find her anywhere. I won't swear to this, but I think it "fixes" itself around the time that Android joins the hotel.

If any of these things have already been fixed with v0.10, then disregard. ;)
Thanks, I think I fixed those issues.

Nude doesn't necessarily mean completely nude. In most "Nude" options, the girls are still wearing some piece of clothing like socks. I think it works best as is.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just hope for an explanation into.
1. What Lin does with her streaming money.
2. What Felicity wanted the 100 bucks for.
3. How does Jin pay for her meds.

alienvn

Jun 10, 2019
(sorry, my English so bad)
Sometime i see the sex scene or BJ scene... MC not naked, still wear trouser, shirt.... even 3some scene :( feel no logic

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes