TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is dark elf / drow the same in this universe? If so, wasn't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, Drow are completely different from dark elves in this one. Ann is a Dark elf. The one on the right is a drow. screenshot0098.png
Drow are to the other elves, as the Neanderthals are to Homo sapiens. They are an older species of elf, that split off before the others.
Drow Are Elves.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
You of all people should know all about her uncle.
Oh yes, my forgotten past. That was a long time ago.

And according to a highly reguarded Austrian scientist, splitting the beer atom can produce a lot of energy.
Here is a documentary clip that explains it.
He used to even have an account on F95, but then there was some kind of issue.
But when A11-Y started studying friendship science at Runey's University Of Pseudoscience, A11-Y was experimenting with friendship-based engine, but sadly, A11-Y was unable to figure out how to obtain enough friendship to make the engine power something, so A11-Y gave up. But there were rumors that A11-Y gave up on inventing new engine, because Big Oil companies kept threathening A11-Y and they stole and destroyed all of A11-Y's research documents. But those rumors are just rumors, there is no proof to these rumors, and A11-Y never said anything about these rumors, A11-Y only said that there is no way to create enough friendship to power the engine. And I am pretty sure that the failture of A11-Y's research isn't in any way related to the fact that among his many businesses, theDevian owns compaies that own companies that own oil companies. And he also owns companies that owns companies that invested into oil companies on stock market.

No, Drow are completely different from dark elves in this one. Ann is a Dark elf. The one on the right is a drow. View attachment 3968921
Drow are to the other elves, as the Neanderthals are to Homo sapiens. They are an older species of elf, that split off before the others.
View attachment 3968933
But are Drow friends? A11-Y should research that.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Well. Goblins do not see the difference between Lolth Sworn and Seldarine Drows anyway.
What? I mean, yeah, totally, it is true, I totally understand what are you talking about and it is true!

Dont underestimate the racism of a gated community
That is true. But to my defense, gated communities are still a new thing in my country, and for a long time I didn't know that they exist, until I saw that something about them on internet. I didn't even know that there are some in my country, until I started searching them on the internet. I thought that they exist only in USA.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
That is true. But to my defense, gated communities are still a new thing in my country, and for a long time I didn't know that they exist, until I saw that something about them on internet. I didn't even know that there are some in my country, until I started searching them on the internet. I thought that they exist only in USA.
Drows are likely more racist than high elves :KEK:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What? I mean, yeah, totally, it is true, I totally understand what are you talking about and it is true!
In some game seldarine drow Tav, half elf cleric, thiefling barbarian and human looking like devil decided to visit Selune's temple overrun by evil goblins. Those knobs looked into her eyes and let her through.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 460 Votes