Nov 10, 2023
Yes, and as we all know, the owner of that account is A11-Y's uncle.
And as we all know, he is powered by beer, which is an excellent and enviromentally friendly fuel source.
Much safer than plutonium.

And as you can see, just like you were saying before, A11-Y's fuel source is friendly.
And A11-Y's friendship-based inventions are also friendly. From the friendship-based engine that wasn't finished because somebody sabotaged it... sorry, I mean it wasn't finished because it is impossible, to the friendship-based weapons of friendship warfare that A11-Y invented, like the friendship cannon or the friendship nuke. After all, the friendetonation of the friendship nuke can friend massive areas and befriend everything in that area, buildings, living organisms, everything. What's more friendly than that? Some people say that A11-Y doesn't need a friendship nuke, but they don't understand that long time ago, A11-Y has made an oath that A11-Y will spread friendship by any means necessary. And A11-Y will always fullfill any oath that A11-Y will make. Friendship will be spreaded by any means necessary.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
And A11-Y's friendship-based inventions are also friendly. From the friendship-based engine that wasn't finished because somebody sabotaged it... sorry, I mean it wasn't finished because it is impossible, to the friendship-based weapons of friendship warfare that A11-Y invented, like the friendship cannon or the friendship nuke. After all, the friendetonation of the friendship nuke can friend massive areas and befriend everything in that area, buildings, living organisms, everything. What's more friendly than that? Some people say that A11-Y doesn't need a friendship nuke, but they don't understand that long time ago, A11-Y has made an oath that A11-Y will spread friendship by any means necessary. And A11-Y will always fullfill any oath that A11-Y will make. Friendship will be spreaded by any means necessary.
And then, when the conflicts have run their course, A11-Y will rule with a friendly iron fist.

Reactions: TheDevian
Nov 10, 2023
And then, when the conflicts have run their course, A11-Y will rule with a friendly iron fist.
And then, maybe, it vould be possible that maybe A11-Y will finally be able to create that friendship-based engine. And, maybe, it could be possible that maybe The Big Oil will stop trying to sabotage A11-Y's research of the friendship based power. And if I remember it correctly, Jin mentioned that she would like to write a book for children? Maybe she will finally write the book and A11-Y will be her beta reader?

Last edited:

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
I want to ask, did they remove ashley crying scene where she cried when we do the thing for the first time with her? its like really old scene in 2019-2021 I cant remember

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Let me ask something, can you really play it on joiplay, i mean 13GB like how?, do i need high end device or something
AFAIK, you extract the game, Joiplay is the apk, which is under 2gig, and then it is used to access the game files. Works because the APK is under the file size limit. You will need enough room to download and extract the game (so about 24+gig free).

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I want to ask, did they remove ashley crying scene where she cried when we do the thing for the first time with her? its like really old scene in 2019-2021 I cant remember
Only crying scene with Ashley that I remember is when she's kinda confronting her past self. If that's the scene, that was still in when I last played. Otherwise, "when we do the thing for the first time" is kinda... vague. Sex related? I don't recall a scene like that after sex, so if that's the case, it'd predate my time here which is around 2020

Kinces1991

Jan 11, 2018
Hey, I'm having an issue advancing Maria's story. I'm stuck at the level 30 event and with Lain's mod saying I need to visit my room at noon. However, I've gone back to the room and nothing happens, which is odd. I've completed basically everyone else's stories. Is there any code to trigger the event? I'm playing on 17.2, not the cursed beta. Thank you for any help!

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
4.70 star(s) 460 Votes