Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Let me ask something, can you really play it on joiplay, i mean 13GB like how?, do i need high end device or something
use compressed version.

game graphic style allows higher compression than photorealistic games. Some compressed images will have problems at higher compression. I could trim game to 3GB.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
There are some, but they are not posted on the main page, you will have to search for them.
That said, the new version will be out by next week, so it's best to wait a bit longer. Someone will do a new crunched version after that.
compressors will have to repack only v18.rpa. He can as well start by getting compressed v.17 and apply v.18 update patch without waiting for compressors.

Bloodthorn47

Nov 25, 2019
It's all building towards the heart of the story.
Fighting against an oppressive, authoritarian government.
Finding out the android can hack other androids should have been the end of that bit, I loved this game earlier on but now with the way it's going it's literally depressing me. There's alot to do which is nice but I'm probably gonna skip the stuff that bums me out.

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Finding out the android can hack other androids should have been the end of that bit, I loved this game earlier on but now with the way it's going it's literally depressing me. There's alot to do which is nice but I'm probably gonna skip the stuff that bums me out.
Having a more powerful opponent simply means that A11-Y will be able to step forward at the right time to show what she is capable of.
Harem Hotel was always meant to have a powerful story, and that is exactly what it has been building up to.

Eventually, I am sure that the main characters will face hard times and dangerous situations.
But, because they have been making friends and allies in many different places.
They will eventually be able to call upon those allies for support.

Don't forget, Kali's family business likely has a lot to do with the creation of that AI system that has been taking over.
That puts her in a better place to find out things about it, and what its weaknesses are.
It also puts her in a position to supply the technology that will be needed to upgrade A11-Y so that she can fight it.
Or turn it into a friend. <<< Added for lostmyoldaccount.

Bloodthorn47

Nov 25, 2019
Having a more powerful opponent simply means that A11-Y will be able to step forward at the right time to show what she is capable of.
Harem Hotel was always meant to have a powerful story, and that is exactly what it has been building up to.

Eventually, I am sure that the main characters will face hard times and dangerous situations.
But, because they have been making friends and allies in many different places.
They will eventually be able to call upon those allies for support.

Don't forget, Kali's family business likely has a lot to do with the creation of that AI system that has been taking over.
That puts her in a better place to find out things about it, and what its weaknesses are.
It also puts her in a position to supply the technology that will be needed to upgrade A11-Y so that she can fight it.
Or turn it into a friend. <<< Added for lostmyoldaccount.
For me this game took a major turn that I don't like. I loved how it started but since like version .12 I think, but the game (for me) started going downhill. I understand that you love this game and how it's progressing and that's great but for me I'm just losing interest. I might keep playing the beginning up until the part where the game went down this path since there's still alot to do and the game's story was great then but I don't think I'll be following this game anymore. This game has elicited some powerful emotions which I'm grateful for since I've thought about cutting my life short in the past but I think I'm done with this, I might check back in a few years maybe IDK but for now at least I'm done.

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
For me this game took a major turn that I don't like. I loved how it started but since like version .12 I think, but the game (for me) started going downhill. I understand that you love this game and how it's progressing and that's great but for me I'm just losing interest. I might keep playing the beginning up until the part where the game went down this path since there's still alot to do and the game's story was great then but I don't think I'll be following this game anymore. This game has elicited some powerful emotions which I'm grateful for since I've thought about cutting my life short in the past but I think I'm done with this, I might check back in a few years maybe IDK but for now at least I'm done.
Well, if any game takes a turn that a player does not like, they have the option of not playing anymore.
I've walked away from several games due to the game going somewhere that I was not interested in.
It happens.
There are likely a lot of people who are looking foward to what is to come in Harem Hotel, on it's current course.

Anyway, we need to keep the thread on topic for the game, and not personal likes and dislikes as it has been going...

With that said, TheDevian, please return Lin to her original upright condition...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I understand, there have been a couple of scenes that were really hard for me to get through recently, like the 'elf school' shit in the church, but I trust Runey to give us a happy ending. Hopefully, some of that happy will be happening more often soon. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, I understand, there have been a couple of scenes that were really hard for me to get through recently, like the 'elf school' shit in the church, but I trust Runey to give us a happy ending. Hopefully, some of that happy will be happening more often soon. ;)

No, he will remove the ability for headpats, at least to my elf intel I have.:whistle::sneaky::devilish:

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes