shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I think a bit, but if you don't do her on the beach, then her path is locked, using that code will unlock it.
Specifically to do her at the mansion when you go visit Kali's dad. It has a whole prompt and everything of "This starts Lucy's route" / "This ends Lucy's route". Unless there's some very specific stats required, there is no v18 sex at the beach that I've seen, but this is the prompt that starts/ends Lucy's content.

Nothing seemed different while doing my new save, though she did have her new events towards that latter part of her story. Early stuff was much the same: teasing Kali at the mansion -> start/end her content -> beach Kali massage (which introduces some chick from the city) -> older Lucy hotel events.

Her second prompt, if I remember correctly: in the hotel spa where she confronts you about sleeping with other girls, where if you choose to continue her story involves you having sex in front of Kali.

Of course, I could have always missed something.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Specifically to do her at the mansion when you go visit Kali's dad. It has a whole prompt and everything of "This starts Lucy's route" / "This ends Lucy's route". Unless there's some very specific stats required, there is no v18 sex at the beach that I've seen, but this is the prompt that starts/ends Lucy's content.

Nothing seemed different while doing my new save, though she did have her new events towards that latter part of her story. Early stuff was much the same: teasing Kali at the mansion -> start/end her content -> beach Kali massage (which introduces some chick from the city) -> older Lucy hotel events.

Her second prompt, if I remember correctly: in the hotel spa where she confronts you about sleeping with other girls, where if you choose to continue her story involves you having sex in front of Kali.

Of course, I could have always missed something.

View attachment 4070996
That has been changed, it wasn't as clear before. ;)

Reactions: shadowtempered

burned01

Jun 3, 2024
So I played through the latest update. No major issues once I figured out sleeping with someone at night stalled construction progress on the garden upgrades. I also avoided even touching the beta, so I went directly from 17.2 to 18.0. Was fun -- keep up the good work and I hope life is more stable now for everyone involved. I had forgotten all the little things this game does so well -- it was a pleasure exploring it again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

DeityLongBowman

Dec 27, 2019
Not that one we got from the card game last time. And possibly Peni if you are on the slave route with Nia.
But the one game is the one they know about.
Card Game? In my playthrough, I own Lin's Sister I got from HHA, Nia/Sylvia/Ann from HHA with the orgydungeon/kidnapping scene, and Peni requested us specifically after the Nia takedown of the elven brothel, again through HHA. Have I somehow missed an event? I don't think I ever played cards with anyone yet.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Card Game? In my playthrough, I own Lin's Sister I got from HHA, Nia/Sylvia/Ann from HHA with the orgydungeon/kidnapping scene, and Peni requested us specifically after the Nia takedown of the elven brothel, again through HHA. Have I somehow missed an event? I don't think I ever played cards with anyone yet.
One of Maria's events.

Reactions: rKnight

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Weird, I haven't had this event yet. So it makes no sense I could be black-mailed before this event happens lol. "We know about the illegal elf you'll have soon!" "Huh?"
Thanks for the answer, I'm enjoying your game, good work so far!
Which event was it, the new F&E one? I will let him know he missed a flag.

shdere

Sep 20, 2022
If you go the love route on Nia you get to fuck her like once and its not even repeatable, and for the interactions its doesnt seem to be even worth it
Why is the slave route so much better, I tought it would be worse

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
If you go the love route on Nia you get to fuck her like once and its not even repeatable, and for the interactions its doesnt seem to be even worth it
It's either wanting to get your rocks off and screw or slowly build trust and break through her prickly exterior to where she WANTS to give it to you, rather than demanding/taking it from her.

If you just want the poon, I guess you're not playing it for the story.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Basically its a slow build up with the love route. You're not master and servant, you're trying to be equals and slowly building up a relationship between the two of you. She's not going to jump on your dick as soon as you start the route, it takes time.

shdere

Sep 20, 2022
It's either wanting to get your rocks off and screw or slowly build trust and break through her prickly exterior to where she WANTS to give it to you, rather than demanding/taking it from her.

If you just want the poon, I guess you're not playing it for the story.
Im not talking about just sex scenes, dunno I feel the love route has somehow less/simpler content. I would still go for the love tho, I feel like an asshole doing slave routes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Im not talking about just sex scenes, dunno I feel the love route has somehow less/simpler content. I would still go for the love tho, I feel like an asshole doing slave routes
It is getting to where the slave routes just don't make sense with the rest of the story anyway.

Reactions: shadowtempered

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
It is getting to where the slave routes just don't make sense with the rest of the story anyway.
Haven't for 3-4 versions now when the MC started having an opinion of his own. At that point the MC became less of a self-insert and more of a story character. The decisions make less sense, as they aren't a reflection of us driving the character to be a specific "thing" anymore. "I'm picking the slave options to maybe make him a slaver later in the story" -- except he doesn't like slavery. He has come into his own identity. Nothing wrong with this, just a bit of a shift from how the early game was.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 462 Votes