Sweet~Emma

Dec 26, 2017
Disclaimer: I dont pay for HH so my opinion doesn't mean much.

TBH Runey was pretty hype about the DND stuff he was thinking about before. That's a pretty big swap off from the content he was making before, but maybe that's the shake-up he needs. Either way, you can't deny his content is excellent. I feel the anticipation but Runey is the best and most involved content creator on the site, and it'd be silly to crowd him over it.

But if I don't get any Ashley story progression in the next update I might die.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Disclaimer: I dont pay for HH so my opinion doesn't mean much.

TBH Runey was pretty hype about the DND stuff he was thinking about before. That's a pretty big swap off from the content he was making before, but maybe that's the shake-up he needs. Either way, you can't deny his content is excellent. I feel the anticipation but Runey is the best and most involved content creator on the site, and it'd be silly to crowd him over it.

But if I don't get any Ashley story progression in the next update I might die.
All the main girls get at least one scene per update, so you are safe. :p

Reactions: hentai charley

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
so you dont answer ... 8.2 patch is here since long time
Head Wall.gif

The latest beta apparently had some coding issues that needed to be worked through, so it's taking a bit longer than usual. There is as yet no "official" ETA that I'm aware of.

Side Note : Why do any of you people even bother asking the stupid "Update When?!?!?!?!?" question? It's not like you're going to be all "Well that's just too long. I wash my hands of this game. Good day, sir!" and never play again.

Just wait patiently and be happy you get to play this excellent game's updates when they're released, or, better yet, drop Runey some well-deserved cash, and become a beta tester to speed up the process. Here, I'll even help you out with that :

4.70 star(s) 465 Votes