Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Urghhhh...silly me, I never thought the options would affect anything., I chose the lovers route. Unfortunately I do not have a save game file for that point of the game and having spent do much time building up the stats of the girls, I don't really want to restart. :cry:
I chose lovers route too. Does anyone know if there will be any scenes for the love route in the future?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I chose lovers route too. Does anyone know if there will be any scenes for the love route in the future?
Yes there will be, I said that like 1 page ago.
Just go into appdata/roaming and split your saves from before you bought the elf, and then run slave route, and lovers, it what I did.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Considering the updates to game, especially all the updated content,I will probably start a new game with a slave route.
2 games on the go!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
The entire early game will be remade, and some parts overhauled. I may push the release back a day or two because some of this stuff still requires testing and I'm still remaking more. I want to make sure v0.10 makes HH looks like it has a fresh coat of paint. I think these events will make the game feel much more connected and fluid.

So far

4 remade events for Lin
8 remade events for Kali, 1 new event added to early story
3 remade for Ashley (Most of her events were already remade anyway)
6 remade for Maria

I may work on a few for Android as well

And of course some of their affection scenes were enhanced as a result

But not only were these events remade, I also squeezed as much extra as I could in these events. For example, Ashley's remade cunnilingus event now includes 2 animations.

Before

After

View attachment 704217
View attachment 704221

View attachment 704218
Just don't take too long. I'm worried that Oldtoothlessbasterd wouldn't be conscious by the time it's released.:ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 462 Votes