D

Deleted member 1193714

So it's been a minute since I have been on as I was moving, but I had an awesome idea that I thought I'd throw out there;

Pet Play is my jam, and I'm falling in love with the twins. Several of the girls will walk around in slut outfits, but if there was a way the twins would crawl around and act as the hotel cat and dog, that would be great. Even more so if you get Felicity so into it that she tries to be very obedient, and then Ashley takes advantage of the situation and does a little domination on Felicity to rub it back into her face for all the bullying. Felicity keeps going along with it because despite the fact that she despises Ashley after that fun night they have, she's far too invested and into it and it eventually becomes a bonding exercise between the two.

What I'm trying to say is, fuck me I'm still so hyped for the heavier pet play and it feels like its so damn close

Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
I kinda wish they were still there when the MC wakes up in the morning. Depending on who it was that spent the night, there might be some problems if you're using one of the "alarms." Then again, if the MC is a heavy sleeper, maybe the more "alarms" the better? :)
i think the sleep with option could use additional effects depending on the character and there traits.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
just a suggestion. with the twins/clones could they do something when spying on them with the camera like the other girls do in their rooms other than just laying on their own beds?
Of course. They will also get some stuff in the Utility room. This game is still in development.

What is the code for Kali's sister new scene? Also, can you give other new codes?
truestory

You're not changing her model much right? Can't tell exactly from the images. Glad to see everything's working out!
No model changes, just her clothes :)

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Hi, i've a bug. I'm stucked at Kali level 8. She should appear in sauna but she's not in there. There is a way to solve the problem?
Have you checked her room?
Can't remember which, but one of her events occurs in her room when the walkthrough says sauna.

Reactions: NotMe00

ImJustLine

Mar 15, 2019
(I state that I know that my English sucks, forgive me)
I have a question for Runey: Will Jin buy more interactions in the future once he has bought them? In the sense, apart from being able to fuck her in the dungeon there will be the possibility of doing something else or it will remain as simple "" Embellishment ""?

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes