Me21

Dec 11, 2017
Hey Runey quick question, I'm on the point with Maria were I get the message that if I continue the storyline with her that she closes the door so that I can't interact with her anymore, do I now need to wait until v.0.7 or is there a way around that?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Hey Runey quick question, I'm on the point with Maria were I get the message that if I continue the storyline with her that she closes the door so that I can't interact with her anymore, do I now need to wait until v.0.7 or is there a way around that?
That was end of 0.5 she comes out after a week

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Just wait a couple of days and all will be forgiven.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I would love the Android, Lin duo wake up call. But will there be future alarm options for the other girls or is it only for the maids?

Also i named my android 2B. :whistle:
Just from a personality standpoint, I'd expect Ashley to be a likely candidate. If it were up to me, I'd spend the entire morning having all of them take turns waking me up.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just from a personality standpoint, I'd expect Ashley to be a likely candidate. If it were up to me, I'd spend the entire morning having all of them take turns waking me up.
True, Kali doesn't really seem like a morning person, more like she is the one who you might need to awaken. Lucy might do it for her though.
Maria might also be less of a morning person, but you never know... Maybe you wake each other with some mutual rubbing in the spoon position.
Jin and Ann will likely be more than happy to help once we buy them, the other two elves could get there as well at some point.
With our current story, I can see Autumn being convinced that it the best way to prevent your problem from getting worse. Take care of it first thing in the morning, and you are good to go for a while!
A good kitty knows how to get her cream in the morning.
Emma might do it just to get a leg up on her sister, or just to get more practice, maybe it's another one of her fantasies to do that while you are asleep, or to wake you that way.
Even Ellen is getting to where she might be willing to do it, just to, you know, make sure you get to work on time, we can't have you late for Lin's head pats, now can we? :sneaky:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So, ignoring the fact that Patreon is going to make every creator spend money on one of these...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What sort of SFW merch would you guys genuinely want to buy? There may be stickers, mugs, etc, but it seems like they will 100% allow us to make shirts. What sort of shirts would anyone like to buy?

I'm sure most of you don't want to walk around with SFW hentai of Harem Hotel on, so maybe just a logo or something very small somewhere on the shirt along side some neat shirt design or something. Positioned in a spot where nobody would know what it is unless you've played the game.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So, ignoring the fact that Patreon is going to make every creator spend money on one of these...
How do you even run a special offer on a subscription based service? You get the tier above yours for this month? The creator takes a pay cut for an increase in patrons? Patreon (hah) takes a slight pay cut meaning patrons are paying less but the creator is still gaining the same amount?

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes