Zend

Sep 1, 2017
Those are for sure being added. Felicity's isn't planned at the moment, but I will get it in somehow.

Ellen's and Android's have no plan to be in game, but I like them. Especially android's
you could probably work them in with an event, like a fancy dress event, would be a waste to not include them, especialy the androids cause she absolutly rocks the outfit
also ive downloaded the latest and i cant find out how to get the new story events, im using a save from 3.5 if that matters

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
This is a life sim, guys, Runey isn't really giving you complex routes that are largely changed, it's more like pass/fail. If it was a VN this would be a valid fear, certainly, but there's nothing to suggest that kind of fear would be warranted here, just people overreacting to a character with a quirky personality.
I was meaning more as a joke ending, with it explicitly telling you such and such option would lead to it; it's not actually something I want in there, it was just an amusing train of thought that came up after what @King Monkey Mon said

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, she will certainly never twitch accidentally.
I just have to say it, Android looks better with her mask on.
I dunno, I find her face kind of disappointing. Kinda like an amalgamation of other faces. Maybe the engine can't do more.
Not seeing it gives it a certain mystery.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Except you can bend them to your will. Same goes for those extreme tsundere types.
im going share this video and why i would never have a true yandere in my harem the only one who comes close to that is albedo from overlord reasons she obeys the main character no matter what

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
im going share this video and why i would never have a true yandere in my harem the only one who comes close to that is albedo from overlord reasons she obeys the main character no matter what
Hooooooold it right there. xD
Albedo is a almost harmless yandere and she is almost cute. If you want a hardcore yandere go for Yuno Gasai from mirai nikki, thats something to run away from, if you can.

ThoruBestGrill

Sep 24, 2018
Have to say, this gae is pretty awesome. I expected much, much less content and personality from the characters, but it turned out to be a good time to hang around the game. I hope to hear from you guys more *clicks on patreon*

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 442 Votes