Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I started work on the scene gallery. I wanted to make sure it didn't take away days or weeks of v0.5's development, so I started before working on the update. Surprisingly, Renpy comes with a some tools to help make it very easy. But it took me about 6 hours to get it working haha.

For events to be in the Gallery, they needed to be important or things you can only experience in that event.

(Not sure why there's such a large scrollbar there)

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
Hooooooold it right there. XD
Albedo is a almost harmless yandere and she is almost cute. If you want a hardcore yandere go for Yuno Gasai from mirai nikki, thats something to run away from, if you can.
albedo is also hilarious if you watch the only episode on overlord abridged from numbskulls

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
While I certainly appreciate the thought of twins in cat outfits, from what I've gathered so far, isn't Emma kinda more of a puppy person?
That seems to be the duality of the two, to me, so far.
Agreed, imo Emma is definitely a kind, sweet, and docile puppy person if it wasnt due the "boss" Felicity's influence
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoping for more from her in the future update

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I think there was just some kind of time loop in the thread.

Actually now that I write this I should probably start over in preparation of 0.5.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
albedo is also hilarious if you watch the only episode on overlord abridged from numbskulls
She's hilarious if you watch the whole show as it is. No abridged necessary. She's literally making dolls and body pillows and the like all in his likeness while he's away.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
While I certainly appreciate the thought of twins in cat outfits, from what I've gathered so far, isn't Emma kinda more of a puppy person?
That seems to be the duality of the two, to me, so far.
Agreed, imo Emma is definitely a kind, sweet, and docile puppy person if it wasnt due the "boss" Felicity's influence

Hoping for more from her in the future update
She is absolutely dog-like! Felicity's personality was taken after a cat, and Emma's was taken after a dog. Felicity is bossy, Emma is loyal. Both are rough when you first meet them, but soon you'll all be best friends.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I remember the first meet with them...i honestly wanted to slap both of them. XD
Eh, I've always given Emma the benefit of the doubt, though, Felicity I've always liked because I have a thing for girls that look at you with such disapproval... some of the best adult images I've ever seen have come from r/annoyedtobenude because of that expression. It just makes me want to make them beg for it even more.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
She is absolutely dog-like! Felicity's personality was taken after a cat, and Emma's was taken after a dog. Felicity is bossy, Emma is loyal. Both are rough when you first meet them, but soon you'll all be best friends.
Emma to have doggy-style sequence in the next update? Yes, please, thank you very much, come again.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Eh, I've always given Emma the benefit of the doubt, though, Felicity I've always liked because I have a thing for girls that look at you with such disapproval... some of the best adult images I've ever seen have come from r/annoyedtobenude because of that expression. It just makes me want to make them beg for it even more.
Something like Iyapan?

I understand, tho
Not the typical tsundere which tend to making a nonsense excuses due being too shy for admitting her feelings toward MC, but the real MC-hater (at the beginning) or hard-to-get heroine due her position/occupation (forbidden incest relationship, teacher, etc)

It might be annoying at start but its always exciting for having this kind of character, at least for me there will be some personal 'conquest-achievement' when i finally able to make the hard-to-get heroine submit to MC

The very reason why i like Kali, Felicity, and Emma the most in this game XD

Autumn might soon be included into the list too due her religious trait, but i guess we just need to wait for 0.5 release

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
cats can be loyal too, i say this as an owner of an attention whore of a cat that begs for my attention every second she can, she literaly follows me room to room and sits at my door when its closed and will use every chance to come in my room with me and she even does as shes told, maybe some fun ideas for how felicity goes in the future

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I started to do so on the second or third time, but the first time these two were just real bitches. In the end both of them are cute...like almost everyone in the hotel.

Reactions: Runey

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Something like Iyapan?

I understand, tho
Not the typical tsundere which tend to making a nonsense excuses due being too shy for admitting her feelings toward MC, but the real MC-hater (at the beginning) or hard-to-get heroine due her position/occupation (forbidden incest relationship, teacher, etc)

It might be annoying at start but its always exciting for having this kind of character, at least for me there will be some personal 'conquest-achievement' when i finally able to make the hard-to-get heroine submit to MC

The very reason why i like Kali, Felicity, and Emma the most in this game XD

Autumn might soon be included into the list too due her religious trait, but i guess we just need to wait for 0.5 release
Senjougahara from the Monogatari Series, or Aaihara Mei from Citrus come immediately to mind.

Reactions: passerbyR34
4.70 star(s) 442 Votes