Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I re-downloaded the whole zip and successfully transferred all files so I'm totally beside myself here
"Successfully transfer" means you failed, if you mean merging anyway. Or do you mean downloading?

Either way, merging the game is a bad idea.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
No one answered this...
You can get the latest release Here
According to a recent post Runey will be releasing a bug fix but is waiting in case anymore bugs show up, you can download the latest release or wait.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Jesus fuck. What a fun game. Again, loose use of the term game, but hell... Stunning renders, lots of dress up choices. All those scenes?!! Definitely needs to be on anyones watch list. I really, heartfelt, genuinely appreciate that the author catered to my kink despite the entire game being built around the exact opposite fetish... i mean, theres even a dungeon ramming home his inclinations. That you gave me not one, but three femdom scenes brings a tear to my eye. And im not going to lie, felicity's scene was not only perfect to look at but had just the right tone in language. Anyways, enough of my kinks.

Lin is adorable. Kali is exceptional. Elle is perfect. Despite downloading the addon and cheesing my way to free money (thanks to the massive next update tease at the end of lin's story), i genuinely think ill be popping this game back up now and again just to skill up everyone. Honestly, great game. Really loved it.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
"Successfully transfer" means you failed, if you mean merging anyway. Or do you mean downloading?

Either way, merging the game is a bad idea.
It's all good now I got it working I guess that the unzipping ended up finishing prematurely so all the files didn't make the transfer from the zip I played the beta earlier and seems that I have all the storylines completed as I'm at day 120+ with nothing really new to do other than get all their stats finished up until 0.7 comes out to continue with Maria's story.

masterb308

Aug 24, 2017
Can someone please share the full save up until the last version. I redownloaded the game and don't wanna grind again.

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
Will there be something like a patch to keep Ashley's college clothes? Maybe if it's only on here and not mentioned on patreon or something? Or if someone else makes one?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Will there be something like a patch to keep Ashley's college clothes? Maybe if it's only on here and not mentioned on patreon or something? Or if someone else makes one?
Well, someone COULD make one by comparing 0.6.1 and 0.6.2. But it would be a royal PITA. Runey already said he will not be making one.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Jesus fuck. What a fun game. Again, loose use of the term game, but hell... Stunning renders, lots of dress up choices. All those scenes?!! Definitely needs to be on anyones watch list. I really, heartfelt, genuinely appreciate that the author catered to my kink despite the entire game being built around the exact opposite fetish... i mean, theres even a dungeon ramming home his inclinations. That you gave me not one, but three femdom scenes brings a tear to my eye. And im not going to lie, felicity's scene was not only perfect to look at but had just the right tone in language. Anyways, enough of my kinks.

Lin is adorable. Kali is exceptional. Elle is perfect. Despite downloading the addon and cheesing my way to free money (thanks to the massive next update tease at the end of lin's story), i genuinely think ill be popping this game back up now and again just to skill up everyone. Honestly, great game. Really loved it.
Thank you so much!

Can someone please share the full save up until the last version. I redownloaded the game and don't wanna grind again.
To continue your save, load the save.

By this I mean, unless you're on Android, you just need to download the game, run the .exe, and your save will be there.

If you're on Android, there is still a way to do it, but I don't remember it.

Reactions: ipps and TheDevian

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'd love it in either Ashley's or Felicity's storyline they somewhat made amends on a sober level and engaged in foot fetish content with each other as I've been attempting to scouring to find any game at all that has girl on girl scenes with foot fetish material and sadly haven't had such luck.

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Some concepts for some new Felicity outfits usable in sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any thoughts? Not really much of a spoiler, just a lot of images.
Am I allowed to simply say "Yes!" to all of them?:giggle:
About the only thing is that I was thinking was that the schoolgirl outfit might look a little better if the top were pink, but I worry that might bring too much pink in since many of the other outfits have that same theme.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

I think they all look good.
My favourite would be the "Hidden Slut" outfit.
The slutty school girl outfit looks good, You can never go wrong with a slutty school girl :p
I'm not sure what you mean with the "slutty makeup", maybe I'm just to tired but the only difference I can see there is her lipstick.
I like her cat outfit to, she looks really cute in that one.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Wouldn't it make more sense to have the pinup pictures for the background of your computer show up after you take the pictures rather than after you buy the outfit?
Yes! I wasn't aware that happened, I was actually the first to person to notice it, haha (That I'm aware of, I just noticed it a day or two ago)
This will be fixed in a patch coming very soon.

Reactions: TheDevian and aolli

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
(Cat Outfit, unsure if I want to keep her 'slutty makeup' on for this one)

I love this one - and I'd keep the makeup, I'd even go one step further and go for more pronounced "smokey cat eyes" in a color that blends with her clothing. (y)

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017

Definitely need that cat underwear/bikini thing in the 4th and 5th images. The others are good but less important. ;p

I'm personally not fond of the slutty make-up on any of the girls, I'm just not a fan of make-up in general. But I'm sure slutty make-up fans will want something for her. If not that outfit then something else.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes