pl69

Jan 24, 2018
Some concepts for some new Felicity outfits usable in sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any thoughts? Not really much of a spoiler, just a lot of images.
Oh wow those outfits are awesome - I don't suppose it's possible for the hidden slut top to change to a zip down one (as in the slut image)? Just the idea of slowly unzipping that... (I used to date a girl who would unzip her top but not open far enough to reveal her breasts and it was such a tease). I'm also aware that this might not be possible due to clothing options but if it is it would make that hidden slut outfit even more perfect than it is already.

As a long time lurker, first time poster, and occasional patron (when cashflow allows) I'll just chime in that this game is amazing.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Oh wow those outfits are awesome - I don't suppose it's possible for the hidden slut top to change to a zip down one (as in the slut image)? Just the idea of slowly unzipping that... (I used to date a girl who would unzip her top but not open far enough to reveal her breasts and it was such a tease). I'm also aware that this might not be possible due to clothing options but if it is it would make that hidden slut outfit even more perfect than it is already.

As a long time lurker, first time poster, and occasional patron (when cashflow allows) I'll just chime in that this game is amazing.
Just tried to see if it was possible, it's not. But thanks!

Reactions: TheDevian and pl69

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Damn.... played through most of the content until 0.7. I MUST have more Ann, and Serni too; along with more Jin content.

Gotta buy up them elf girls ASAP.

Edit: disregard, just saw the morning event. Am a very happy fan

Reactions: tara66 and Runey

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Damn.... played through most of the content until 0.7. I MUST have more Ann, and Serni too; along with more Jin content.

Gotta buy up them elf girls ASAP.

Edit: disregard, just saw the morning event. Am a very happy fan
im buying them as well cuz i wanna knock up sylvia :)

Reactions: TheDevian

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Patreon only went after Ashley because someone re-selling the game was trying to get Runey in trouble and wrongly told them Ashley was underage. They probably have no idea Felicity even exists. And they're unlikely to do anything unless someone complains. She's fine.
i agree with you and im not a patron user

darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
i got a suggestion, i know you had to change ash for some BS on patreon, what about adding her uniform as "Cosplay"? or would that get you into trouble

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
not sure if it's a bug or not, but pretty much on exactly day 100, both the options for sleeping at night with Sara and Ashley just disappeared. I just go to sleep by myself now, no option for anyone else.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
are there normal walkthrough?
coz i am lost ..
i didn know how to progress quest..
laim mod save me last time..
hell.. we should not need DLC(laim mod) for completeing story
even i know its a good mod.
i.. i dont know what to do.. elp.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
coz i am lost ..
I've heard the story is very easy to do, and that there's no need for a mod at all.

Please list a character's friendship level, not affection/obedient level, that you're stuck on.

Reactions: TheDevian and Hones

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
coz i am lost ..
Aside from that one time where you have to have the dungeon unlocked to progress Lin there's really nothing to do except maybe wait a few days inbetween events. I really have no idea how someone would have the need for a walkthrough here.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
more or less i already do all story last update..
so i want to know what changed from this new update..
and yeah cause i do with laim mod now i just confuse haha..

lin 25, kali 23, ashley 29, maria 23, droid 24, felicity 20, emma 20, autumn 12

edit: or i got illusion that we got new update?? im sure Runey update something :rolleyes:

Reactions: Cirelc

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
more or less i already do all story last update..
so i want to know what changed from this new update..
and yeah cause i do with laim mod now i just confuse haha..

lin 25, kali 23, ashley 29, maria 23, droid 24, felicity 20, emma 20, autumn 12

edit: or i got illusion that we got new update?? im sure Runey update something :rolleyes:
That depends on what time frame you're talking about.
v0.6 was released as v0.6.1 a few weeks ago and v0.6.2 was just for implementing the Ashley's outfit overhaul. No new story content since that v0.6.1 release.

EDIT: Just keep this in mind:
The patch notes are always included next to the download.

A standard rule of thumb:
vx: A full version
v0.x: A major patch, includes new content
v.0.0.x: a minor patch, usually for fixing bugs, may be major or minor bugs.

So, v0.6 would be new content. v0.6.1/2/3 would be bug fixes.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
New update taking Ashley out of the "schoolgirl outfit" I figured it was something like that. :( Oh well, new outfit's cute too tho.

EDIT: might look cuter with a choker/necklace of some sort eventually tho. idk
i think so too. maybe that can be an idem the MC could buy her and maybe the others from on-line in future updates

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Hey, Runey, any chance of the "Let's have some fun" scenes retaining Ashley's original outfit as an option hidden behind a cheat code? It looks like it's just the blowjob and footjob scenes, so it should be pretty easy to implement.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey, Runey, any chance of the "Let's have some fun" scenes retaining Ashley's original outfit as an option hidden behind a cheat code? It looks like it's just the blowjob and footjob scenes, so it should be pretty easy to implement.
The point of remaking the Ashley content is so that the blue outfit wasn't in the game, which allows me to continue working on the game.

Someone can make a mod, but I can't unless I want my Patreon taken down.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 442 Votes