RatchetNSkank

Nov 27, 2018
Aside from that one time where you have to have the dungeon unlocked to progress Lin there's really nothing to do except maybe wait a few days inbetween events. I really have no idea how someone would have the need for a walkthrough here.
Right? Game is pretty straight forward. I mean you pretty much just pick a girl and do shit with her. The story unfolds from there. It even tells you when you need to increase this stat or that. Seriously absolutely no need for a walkthrough.

Not like it's a impossible psycho-treasure hunt with no map marking X like Second Happiness or a few others on here.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
pc, newest ( 0.6.2 ) sry i kinda forgot XD
hmm if you can screenshot it. then its good report.
maybe some else can help, because I play the new update only for a while. maybe tonight..
because that one is random event too if i not mistaken.

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
hmm if you can screenshot it. then its good report.
maybe some else can help, because I play the new update only for a while. maybe tonight..
because that one is random event too if i not mistaken.
umm actually.. after i unzip the mod... the error somehow isn't there o.o sry for the problem tho XD
also how to trigger the hidden exhibition scene ? i already lvl it more than the req but i don't see the scene thanks

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
umm actually.. after i unzip the mod... the error somehow isn't there o.o sry for the problem tho XD
also how to trigger the hidden exhibition scene ? i already lvl it more than the req but i don't see the scene thanks
What hidden exhibitionism scene?

Reactions: TheDevian

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
What hidden exhibitionism scene?
that's what i'm curious about tbh.... i'll just show the pic for ya ( it's from the mod tho )
it's from the info > walkthrough > exhibitionism > hidden

I'm guessing you downloaded 0.62 as soon as it was available.
Runey missed out one of the images when he made the first upload.
If you re-download now, this should be fixed.
probably XD

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i got the error ( when clicking ash when she's on utility room "img ... ( i forgot i only remember ashblablabla)1 not found) any idea ?
good game by the way, just try it out few days ago .. good luck on the next update dev, gonna wait for it o9
If it's the error I'm thinking of then you should download the latest update, Runey has already fixed it.
What is the blablabla in ashblablabla?
I believe the error lyre12312 is referring to is Ashley's missing image from the initial version of 0.6.2 that was uploaded here, ashhang1 I think it was, which you have already fixed.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
that's what i'm curious about tbh.... i'll just show the pic for ya ( it's from the mod tho )

probably XD
The picture is from a Lin story event where you take her shopping in the City. It`s not even a hidden scene as such....

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
probably XD
almost all exhibitionism are on the date/dinner scene
just go to their room and ask them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ugh long time didn post on forum i forgot hidden/spoiler tag but i success damn..

edit: i found out that ashley become more cute now?
lin contender??? this outfit so..
lovely.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
When running through a new game, I discovered something a little off. It's Day 5 and Ashley has just moved in to the hotel. After doing a Lin event in the kitchen, I went to the sauna for Kali's Level 2 Event to find Ashley's Level 0 Event there. Other than the fact that it was the afternoon when she's suppose to be in school (knocked on her door), I feel that Ashley's event kind of takes place too soon especially considering she had just moved in that morning. I'm wondering if her first event shouldn't be delayed until the next morning to help the flow of her story.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
When running through a new game, I discovered something a little off. It's Day 5 and Ashley has just moved in to the hotel. After doing a Lin event in the kitchen, I went to the sauna for Kali's Level 2 Event to find Ashley's Level 0 Event there. Other than the fact that it was the afternoon when she's suppose to be in school (knocked on her door), I feel that Ashley's event kind of takes place too soon especially considering she had just moved in that morning. I'm wondering if her first event shouldn't be delayed until the next morning to help the flow of her story.
The reason you're able to see her first event right after the intro event is for flow. It doesn't really feel right when someone joins and you can't do something with them immediately, which is why I like to add a character's first event right after the intro.

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
Patreon only went after Ashley because someone re-selling the game was trying to get Runey in trouble and wrongly told them Ashley was underage. They probably have no idea Felicity even exists. And they're unlikely to do anything unless someone complains. She's fine.
So Patreon trusts someone selling a free game that isn't theirs over the creator that has proof that everyone is old enough? Someone really needs to fix that company

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
after she opens up yeah... she somewhat become less crazy XD
give her a pat on the head so she became docile :rolleyes::LOL:
i think jealous is cute too for her..
at first i tough she was yuno gasai from mirai nikki hahaha..
but perfect pshyco girl is Himiko Toga from my hero academia..

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Maybe if you have one of the girls acting as an alarm and sleep with another girl your woken with a threesome or dual BJ instead.

Also loving what you've done so far Runey, Looking forward to more content.
Also I think i'm in love with Lin, Is that wrong?, I mean shes almost my perfect woman lol.

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes