Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Jan 6, 2019
Sir/Ma'am runey,based on what I recall on what Ms. Android said she is dying cause her bugs are being fixed not only by Ms.kali but also by her nanobots or something but eventually she might die sooner or later,right?

Reactions: TheDevian
Jan 6, 2019
Yeah I think so,but man this situation is a bit heart breaking it's like how I feel when I heard what eiichiro oda(one piece creator) said on his interview that one of the strawhat crew will die. Sir/Ma'am runey you really did a good job there, I like it

May 11, 2018
Yeah I think so,but man this situation is a bit heart breaking it's like how I feel when I heard what eiichiro oda(one piece creator) said on his interview that one of the strawhat crew will die. Sir/Ma'am runey you really did a good job there, I like it
true, i got pretty sad when i first heard her say shes dying since shes my fav, her role in society reminds me of a pets, the master has total control over them and just like an animal, android wont have the same rights as a person

Jan 6, 2019
Sir/Ma'am runey,since I play this game not too long ago I've wondering if the other elves like sylvia,nia and the dark elf(sorry forgot her name) when will they be updated,will it be in the next update or in the future updates,cause when I finish the story of Lin, the elves that participate in the tournament kidnap the MC and when they ask for a favor to buy them, I said to myself"yes!!!!more elves" and then it says "congratulation you finish the story of Lin" and I check my computer and the store of elves it says coming soon,i was like"darn,gotta wait"so when?:)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Sir/Ma'am runey,since I play this game not too long ago I've wondering if the other elves like sylvia,nia and the dark elf(sorry forgot her name) when will they be updated,will it be in the next update or in the future updates,cause when I finish the story of Lin, the elves that participate in the tournament kidnap the MC and when they ask for a favor to buy them, I said to myself"yes!!!!more elves" and then it says "congratulation you finish the story of Lin" and I check my computer and the store of elves it says coming soon,i was like"darn,gotta wait"so when?:)
Please use spoiler for story relevant context like this!
The elves should be available to buy in the next version ;)

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sir/Ma'am runey,since I play this game not too long ago I've wondering if the other elves like sylvia,nia and the dark elf(sorry forgot her name) when will they be updated,will it be in the next update or in the future updates,cause when I finish the story of Lin,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I said to myself"yes!!!!more elves" and then it says "congratulation you finish the story of Lin" and I check my computer and the store of elves it says coming soon,i was like"darn,gotta wait"so when?:)
I believe Runey said you will be able to purchase them and move them in to the hotel in the 0.7 update

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Wouldn't that just mean losing her as a person, the body would be intact but her personality would be deleted
Yup, think about it like something similar to Alzheimer's, losing every memory that defines who you are. She's getting every fault and trait that defines her fixed. So in a way the "her" of today is dying.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
if i remember the dark elf wont be for sale at the moment. just sylvia, anne and that "shy" elf (i forgot her name)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Wouldn't that just mean losing her as a person, the body would be intact but her personality would be deleted
Yup, think about it like something similar to Alzheimer's, losing every memory that defines who you are. She's getting every fault and trait that defines her fixed. So in a way the "her" of today is dying.
It's more than her memory/personality being overridden. It's slowly being "fixed", like a fire slowly makes ash, Once it's done, it's not recoverable.

Also, I kind of find it funny that being aware a character isn't immortal suddenly makes her story sad. I never specified that she'll be dying soon, could be thousands of years haha.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
And no one is sad for every other character that is organic/mortal. We sure are a bunch of terrible people.
Well one is like knowing we're all going to die one day, while the other is knowing how and why you're going to die. One is the uncertainty of normal life, while the other is the certainty of a foregone clonclusion. That being "we know X is going to die of Y".
If you were to die in 5 days, but didn't know it you'd be just carrying on with your normal life, but if somehow you know "I'm gonna die of this and it's inevitable" it's a very different situation.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes