TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sir/Ma'am runey,based on what I recall on what Ms. Android said she is dying cause her bugs are being fixed not only by Ms.kali but also by her nanobots or something but eventually she might die sooner or later,right?
I just keep hoping that Kali will be able to 'fix' the 'fix'. :geek: (or at least copy the important parts to be reinstalled laster.
if i remember the dark elf wont be for sale at the moment. just sylvia, anne and that "shy" elf (i forgot her name)
Sylvia, Nia/Sui, and Ann (Dark Elf), the drow is the one not available 'soon', if at all (though I hope she will be once we get Sylvia on our side to translate for us, or better yet, teach us the language).

...Speaking of which, that would be a neat scene for Kali's spy cam, showing her working on trying to fix her current problem.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
It's more than her memory/personality being overridden. It's slowly being "fixed", like a fire slowly makes ash, Once it's done, it's not recoverable.

Also, I kind of find it funny that being aware a character isn't immortal suddenly makes her story sad. I never specified that she'll be dying soon, could be thousands of years haha.
I think it'd be funny if Android had a bug that temporarily turned her personality to that of one of the other characters for a little bit. MC could walk into her room to find her wearing Lin's leaf outfit or something like that.:)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Started again like I said I would a few days ago. Making good progress, already completed the story events for everyone besides Lin and Android. Got the bar much sooner than I did last game too, should be able to save up enough to buy those new elf ladies by the next update :p. New Ashley is definitely super cute, the other improvements are nice too.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
It's more than her memory/personality being overridden. It's slowly being "fixed", like a fire slowly makes ash, Once it's done, it's not recoverable.

Also, I kind of find it funny that being aware a character isn't immortal suddenly makes her story sad. I never specified that she'll be dying soon, could be thousands of years haha.
To be fair, her errors are being auto-repaired pretty quick, judging by the numbers she gave out.

Reactions: TheDevian

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is that AK sop mod without sight? 420 blaze it no need sight.
why not make her to have 2 personality..
other than bug out.
but 2 of them still a good girl.
that kinda HOT..
if you play game on this spoiler you will get it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
My recommendations for what they're worth:

More Autumn - let's at least get some touching going on, I'm dyin' over here.

More Lin, but also more of all the elves. They're the best.

More interactivity during dates. Doesn't always have to be sexual, but a little something other than generally a throwaway scene would be neat.

The ability to invite girls to the sauna, bar, or pool for repeatable scenes would be dope.

Do we ever get to knock up that bar-slut? Inquiring minds want to know.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Do we have to worry about sylvia?
What, you mean sneaking out and trying to free people while she is supposed to be sleeping, trying to escape, murder you in your sleep? ...nah, yes, well, maybe, it's not like you gave her any reason not to trust her ...did you? :whistle:
I think there is another that might give you more trouble. ;)

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
What, you mean sneaking out and trying to free people while she is supposed to be sleeping, trying to escape, murder you in your sleep? ...nah, yes, well, maybe, it's not like you gave her any reason not to trust her ...did you? :whistle:
I think there is another that might give you more trouble. ;)
You mean Sui :)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ann is the best elf of the 3. Like the elf version of Android or Ellen. Nia and Sylvia seem a bit crazy, they need more training ;)

to add something to the recommendations above, which I completely agree with.

- When you ask a girl to sleep with you, you can do something before bed and an option for them to wake you up. Would help with getting their stats higher.

- "Double Date" with Emma and Felicity, take them both to the beach or to the cafe or whatever. Same option for Lin + Jin and Kali + Lucia.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 442 Votes