Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
0.7 alpha will be posted here too ?
The whole point of Alphas and Betas is for people to give me feedback so in case I make a shitty event, I can re do it without the world getting angry at me, and to catch bugs before launch so I don't break everyone's saves.

People who pledge know what they're getting into, people who download a game from here assume it will work. If it doesn't work, they'll get angry. And Alphas and Betas just don't work. I'm not perfect, I make bugs, and a closed environment for bug testing and feedback is best.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
The whole point of Alphas and Betas is for people to give me feedback so in case I make a shitty event, I can re do it without the world getting angry at me, and to catch bugs before launch so I don't break everyone's saves.

People who pledge know what they're getting into, people who download a game from here assume it will work. If it doesn't work, they'll get angry. And Alphas and Betas just don't work. I'm not perfect, I make bugs, and a closed environment for bug testing and feedback is best.
amen :) gotta have the eagle view of your work to get the full view of how well its doing am I right?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

It's not just you, it's everyone.

Well, not me, because I'm awesome! :p

Yeah, I can't count the number of times I've come back the next day to look at some code I wrote and thought "This is shit! What the hell was I thinking?"

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
oh quick question, I recall looking through the animation and picture files and seeing Lin wearing the MC's shirt. Is there a way to trigger this? (if there's not, please correct me)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
oh quick question, I recall looking through the animation and picture files and seeing Lin wearing the MC's shirt. Is there a way to trigger this? (if there's not, please correct me)
Yes, play through Lin's story.
What is Lin's friendship for you? I'll be able to tell you what to do if you're stuck.

Reactions: ShurA-1S

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Y'all with your lame, low shock value plot twists. Runey told me in a twitter DM that MC's sister died, and Grandfather secretly saved her and built the hotel as a temporary body, with plans to make Android her permanent body. Then Android became sentient, and Grandfather didn't want to kill her by wiping her mind to make room for the sister, but didn't have enough time and money to build a second android. MC's sister is still living in the hotel. Or, to be more precise, MC's sister *is* the hotel.
This would be mind blowing... if it was something new.

Ohhh I'm so excited, I cant wait... I'm drippiiiing!!!
Good ol (modding) times xD

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018

That is cool, i like when you have this thing like "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR, IF IT'S MESSES YOUR GAME UP IT'S ONLY YOUR FAULT" when you loading alpha and beta version. But im still want to download this alpha, and i hope saves would be not like mine in 0.6.2 when i saved game at 0.5 and next thing i see in new version is ugly lookin' save images that popping out of save slots. But even if that looks ugly, it does making kinda sense.. That.. Like something very good, getting even better and better on your eyes! Like a game where you very bad, but you keep trying, and you get better and better! It gives you some satisfaction, and im getting that kind of feeling when i see some bugs, that dissapear in next version, cause i know that "this people work on this game, and they work GOOD" and its warm my heart, but even if some of bugs stay, they at least not that bad as they could be. [Sorry for my bad language, i just don't speak english very well] So, what im talking about... Can someone post alpha version here? Or can you send it to me? No? Okaaaay ;P

And Runey? IM STILL WAITING FOR BJ EVENT WITH THAT CUTE AND SEXY ANDROID!))

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That is cool, i like when you have this thing like "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR, IF IT'S MESSES YOUR GAME UP IT'S ONLY YOUR FAULT" when you loading alpha and beta version. But im still want to download this alpha, and i hope saves would be not like mine in 0.6.2 when i saved game at 0.5 and next thing i see in new version is ugly lookin' save images that popping out of save slots. But even if that looks ugly, it does making kinda sense.. That.. Like something very good, getting even better and better on your eyes! Like a game where you very bad, but you keep trying, and you get better and better! It gives you some satisfaction, and im getting that kind of feeling when i see some bugs, that dissapear in next version, cause i know that "this people work on this game, and they work GOOD" and its warm my heart, but even if some of bugs stay, they at least not that bad as they could be. [Sorry for my bad language, i just don't speak english very well] So, what im talking about... Can someone post alpha version here? Or can you send it to me? No? Okaaaay ;P

And Runey? IM STILL WAITING FOR BJ EVENT WITH THAT CUTE AND SEXY ANDROID!))
The reason those save slots looked like that is out of my control. When I changed the UI for those slave slots, the thumbnails couldn't resize themselves. So simply loading the save and saving over it will fix the problem.

Android BJ will definitely be coming!

D

Deleted member 59977

Can anybody please share their save file? I lost my save and I do not want to play all over from the start again.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes