icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
anything for Kali?xD
The good news is that she's been upgraded to a side character in v0.6, instead of a background character. Such as Jin, Juliet, Ashley's teacher, Kali's dad, etc. In other words, if they're not on the "Side Character Info" stat page, they're not a side character (unless they're a main character, and aside from Moon, who is a side character, but her story is tied to the Bar's story.)

Side characters have low priority, but do get content. They aren't guaranteed content like every main girl is, but they do get content!

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Just curious how far are progress for next update..
hope for redhead Autumn! well whats plan for next update?

about Marriage and Pregnancy..i guess those two maybe first very last some with 3-4 next update,right?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Just curious how far are progress for next update..
hope for redhead Autumn! well whats plan for next update?

about Marriage and Pregnancy..i guess those two maybe first very last some with 3-4 next update,right?
v0.7 is in it's alpha stage. There's still about 4 - 5 weeks to go.

Pregnancy will be available to the player once he's beaten every girl's story, and when the game is completely done. (There isn't much other way to do this with how Harem Hotel is played)

Sep 4, 2017
^^^How does Lin just keep getting cuter?
I have several theories about it. I wanted to write them when I visited this thread last time, some hours ago (when I made myself look like a big idiot. Wait, I am a big idiot. Well then, I made myself look like even bigger idiot than I am.), but I decided to write it later, because I was on a phone and I was afraid that my my phone's batter will be out of energy before I will finish that long post (and also, because I don't like writing long texts on phone. It is hard because my touchscreen pop-up keyboard is a little bit too small for my big, clumsy fingers.). But now I am finally at home, on my PC, that is plugged into an electrical outlet (and has a bigger screen and bigger keyboard), so I can finally share my stupid, crazy, boring, absurd theories that makes no sense.

So, how does lin just keep getting cuter?

Theory 1.: Lin is secretly a magic user and she knows some spell or magic ritual that can make her more cute, every time when she uses that spell or ritual. But if I remember correctly, Runey (and Lin herself in the game) said that the elves don't have magic. So, this theory is incorrect.
Theory 2.: Lin has a secret laboratory in her room, where she invented some potion of cuteness and she keeps getting cute cute, everytime when she uses that potion.
Theory 3.: Lin is secretly an angel (or half-angel), send from the heavens to save our souls. She is getting more and more cute with every soul that she saves. One day the world will not be able bear her cuteness anymore and the eyes of every living creature on the earth will be blinded by her cuteness and that will be the sign that day of salvation and the last judgment will begin.
Theory 4.: There is no way how to solve the mystery how Lin is getting cuter and cuter. There is no supernatural or scientific explanation. It is something out of this world, something between heaven and earth. Some things can't be solved or explained. Some things are better to be left out unsolved and unexplained. Like, for example, why am I creating so many insane, boring and stupid theories. Even I don't understand it. Maybe it is because I am insane, boring and stupid? Yeah, that must be the reason.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
...Still no scenes between Juliet and player? Anything planned, since she was (if I remember correctly or maybe this was abandoned) supposed to be a side character similar to the level of Kali's sister?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
...Still no scenes between Juliet and player? Anything planned, since she was (if I remember correctly or maybe this was abandoned) supposed to be a side character similar to the level of Kali's sister?
Nothing yet. It's just as simple as I haven't been able to come up with anything. I made her as a joke to fill a "big tiddy goth gf" role (aside from her importance to Ashley's story), but people wanted story with her. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it just wasn't intentional. So, it's been a bit hard to develop story for a character I hadn't planned to give any.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Nothing yet. It's just as simple as I haven't been able to come up with anything. I made her as a joke to fill a "big tiddy goth gf" role (aside from her importance to Ashley's story), but people wanted story with her. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it just wasn't intentional. So, it's been a bit hard to develop story for a character I hadn't planned to give any.
Just throwing out ideas, make her play some instrument like a guitar, the instrument breaks and MC buy her a new one, they get closer.

She's also shy on stage so the MC will help her be more relaxed in public.

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes