Apr 9, 2019
Boy I can't wait to see the new outfit on Ashley! And the quick removal of it! (sorry Runey, but we aren't playing to look at her shirt). So excited and patient for the new version. :)

btw, Ash and Maria's stories made me so sad for these broken little women.

Reactions: ghost24 and Runey

WillieBetter

Aug 17, 2018
If there isn't a scene that involves baptizing Autumn by shoving her head in a toilet while fucking her from behind in the future, I won't know why I've played this game.

Edit: Wow. My joke made it all the way to the Dev? That's going to go straight to my head.

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I cant wait for the new elves that want mc to buy them. Gonna have fun with them.
Dont remember names, but the one that was surprised she got beat by us. Definitely cant wait to go to pound town on her. ;)

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
...Dont remember names, but the one that was surprised she got beat by us. Definitely cant wait to go to pound town on her. ;)
that'd be Ann the dark elf. I'm equally interested in Nia; i want to see if you can convert her into liking you despite the centuries of harsh treatment. Also, really hot with blue eyes!
the irony of you soon to be owning Sylvia - at Her request/insistence is golden!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Spinningtv adds Violet, a non canon character.
Sunlight removes her.

ifuckedlucy is an available option for those who regret not first fucking lucy.

the max codes don't max out all stats. They max out all stats as of the last version so you can start the new version ahead if you lose your save or something.

truestory turns Clones into Twins and unlocks Kali x Lucia threesome content.

vastrolord627

Sep 20, 2018
love your work Runey still just sitting here waiting for more updates but dont rush it for anything i dont care if you have to delay the update for a month to make sure everything is done right so long as we at least get it eventually.

looking forward to more as always keep up the good work and things for bringing all of us nut cases together with this game.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
@Runey

I've tried to do my due diligence on this, so apologies in advance if this a something frequently asked...

Why isn't there an "affection" stat for Lin and the Android?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it purely effort an effort issue, which I understand, or philosophical?

Thanks!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@Runey

I've tried to do my due diligence on this, so apologies in advance if this a something frequently asked...

Thanks!
They are your 'slaves', so instead of 'affection', it's called 'obedience', but it amounts to the same thing.

Reactions: E-Dog

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey

Thanks!
Oh, I could easily change any stat to whatever I want. But Obedience and Affection mean different things, while having the same effect.

It's basically a role play thing, I suppose.

Girls with Obedience has it different. It's sort of... Taboo?

Loving an Elf is seen as wrong.
Loving a sex toy is seen as wrong.
loving your little sister is seen as wrong.

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Well if loving Lin and our Android is wrong, I don’t want to be right!

But yes, this is about them loving you. I’m sure Lin loves MC, but doesn’t really acknowledge it because it’s essentially been a lost cause in her lifetime and Elven history with humans to be anything but a slave. Android is sentient and is capable of emotions due to her “bugs” but I am unsure if we would call it love either.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes