TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What do you guys think of this story idea for Kali? It's a little further than some stuff has gone so I wanted some opinions. It was liked on discord so I thought I would ask here as well.

This will all be optional of course.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I have another idea related to "harder" sex content. This one is not story based so I won't spoil it.

Once you gain the submission trait, I'm thinking you'll be able to go further with BDSM training.

For example, with Lin you could leave her tied up with a vibe attached to her in the dungeon for however long you would like (yes, infinity! They will be fed and such, the player just wouldn't see it). After 2 days of being left in there, the girl would start to lose 2 submission a day. After 5 days, they'll start losing 2 Affection/Obedience a day as well. But you can keep them in there regardless of how low their stats go.

Other examples of these trait events would be:

Setting Android's sensitivity to 1,000% and teasing her for however long you want.

Making Ashley wear an egg vibe 24/7 until she reaches 3 days. At which point she'll just fuck you in the middle of the night without your permission.

For Maria, you could leave her on a wooden horse (she's a bit of a masochist after all)
First off, I love this, but of course you've inspired in me a few ideas...

First off, the Kali event, that is good, but I had a thought to make it better if you add a new location later like the park I have mentioned before for some of the twins' events (though the beach would work just fine), instead of the hotel, order the pizza to be delivered to the beach/park, you meet her there wearing a semi-obvious disguise so it takes her a moment to realize it it you (since she wasn't expecting you, she isn't paying a lot of attention, just another boring delivery as usual), you can make your vice gruffer and mention how sexy her 'uniform' is, and pin her down, stripping it off of her. She panics at first freaking out about how she didn't REALLY want it to happen, it was just a game, and starts to fight it only to knock off your sunglasses and hat, or whatever your disguise is and sees it is you, and her panic turns to lust as she starts to play along. The rest could be as you said for the other idea about the optional anal, or something similar.

In fact, the pet play ideas with the twins, like taking them for walks in the park or tying them up in the dungeon (leave them near a fake hydrant), would go along with this pretty well with this whole thing. Humiliation is part of the BDSM fetish after all.

I completely agree with the forgetting about them losing you points, that is a good idea (and mildly tempting for fun, though I doubt I would want to do that much, or even save the progress :LOL:). Though submission should increase for the rest of the time (and horniness should increase the whole time), if they have a submission fetish then I can even see affection going up each time you visit them while they are down there and 'play' with them if you don't leave it too long. If you really want to push it, if you leave them long enough, there could be an optional water sports scene where you make them pee while still tied up, into like a bucket you put under them, or how ever you want to work it, I am sure some people would enjoy that.

If you skip one session (time slot) with them in there, I can see it raising their anticipation, but more than that, I feel they would just get bored. :sneaky:

Making them leave toys in as you guys have talked about is a lovely idea, I might also add swapping Lin's butt plug for a vibrator... that could give her a point of horniness for each day/time slot she has it in, until you make her cum.

Speaking of surprise sex, one video that always made me laugh was where these two women were talking at a bar, and the guy just walks up behind one of the and sticks his dick in her ass and fucks the shit out of her (she wasn't wearing panties, and had a short skirt). Surprise butt sex in a bar with a random girl who just happens to be there at that time. :devilish: I would say the girl would need a high enough exhibition score so they are not wearing panties with the short skirt and the Anal Slut trait so she is ready to accept you back there, and then if you happen to catch her sitting at the bar (on a stool), and then...
I figure any of your girls who qualify when they are not busy could randomly be in there, or optionally that slutty bar milf could work, she is probably slutty and drunk enough to enjoy it. One day she is sitting at the bar, instead of standing near it, and suddenly you have a new option, business as usual ...or surprise butsecks. :devilish:

...I had one other idea when I was reading the other comments, but I forgot, I knew I should have taken notes. :whistle: Oh well...

Hope some of this inspires some ideas in you, even if you don't like these.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

First off, the Kali event, that is good, but I had a thought to make it better if you add a new location later like the park I have mentioned before for some of the twins' events (though the beach would work just fine), instead of the hotel, order the pizza to be delivered to the beach/park, you meet her there wearing a semi-obvious disguise so it takes her a moment to realize it it you (since she wasn't expecting you, she isn't paying a lot of attention, just another boring delivery as usual), you can make your vice gruffer and mention how sexy her 'uniform' is, and pin her down, stripping it off of her. She panics at first freaking out about how she didn't REALLY want it to happen, it was just a game, and starts to fight it only to knock off your sunglasses and hat, or whatever your disguise is and sees it is you, and her panic turns to lust as she starts to play along. The rest could be as you said for the other idea about the optional anal, or something similar.

In fact, the pet play ideas with the twins, like taking them for walks in the park or tying them up in the dungeon (leave them near a fake hydrant), would go along with this pretty well with this whole thing. Humiliation is part of the BDSM fetish after all.

I completely agree with the forgetting about them losing you points, that is a good idea (and mildly tempting for fun, though I doubt I would want to do that much, or even save the progress :LOL:). Though submission should increase for the rest of the time (and horniness should increase the whole time), if they have a submission fetish then I can even see affection going up each time you visit them while they are down there and 'play' with them if you don't leave it too long. If you really want to push it, if you leave them long enough, there could be an optional water sports scene where you make them pee while still tied up, into like a bucket you put under them, or how ever you want to work it, I am sure some people would enjoy that.

If you skip one session (time slot) with them in there, I can see it raising their anticipation, but more than that, I feel they would just get bored. :sneaky:

Making them leave toys in as you guys have talked about is a lovely idea, I might also add swapping Lin's butt plug for a vibrator... that could give her a point of horniness for each day/time slot she has it in, until you make her cum.

Speaking of surprise sex, one video that always made me laugh was where these two women were talking at a bar, and the guy just walks up behind one of the and sticks his dick in her ass and fucks the shit out of her (she wasn't wearing panties, and had a short skirt). Surprise butt sex in a bar with a random girl who just happens to be there at that time. :devilish: I would say the girl would need a high enough exhibition score so they are not wearing panties with the short skirt and the Anal Slut trait so she is ready to accept you back there, and then if you happen to catch her sitting at the bar (on a stool), and then...
I figure any of your girls who qualify when they are not busy could randomly be in there, or optionally that slutty bar milf could work, she is probably slutty and drunk enough to enjoy it. One day she is sitting at the bar, instead of standing near it, and suddenly you have a new option, business as usual ...or surprise butsecks. :devilish:

...I had one other idea when I was reading the other comments, but I forgot, I knew I should have taken notes. :whistle: Oh well...

I love those ideas! Not too sure how well I'll be able to do surprise butt sex. Maybe with Ashley or Maria. Which reminds me, you can have surprise butt sex with Ashley in v0.7.

I don't want to go any further than what I mentioned with Kali. I don't her to be terrified, or any girl to be terrified in Harem Hotel, which is why I wanted her "rape play" scene to be in the Hotel (so she feels safer).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Oh right, and I was going to mention,

I was considering being able to do more things with certain girls. Such as:
Lin "Master, I'm really hungry, can you get me something?"
"Get her some food"
"Unzip your pants"

As well as being able to fuck them whenever you want during this. I'm thinking you'll be able to fuck them whenever you want, which will increase their submission and affection/obedience while in there. But not enough to counter the -2 Submission and Affection/Obedience you would receive from leaving them in there too long.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I love those ideas! Not too sure how well I'll be able to do surprise butt sex. Maybe with Ashley or Maria. Which reminds me, you can have surprise butt sex with Ashley in v0.7.

I don't want to go any further than what I mentioned with Kali. I don't her to be terrified, or any girl to be terrified in Harem Hotel, which is why I wanted her "rape play" scene to be in the Hotel (so she feels safer).
Thank you. I was thinking primarily Kali and Lin, being the ones who are the most into that sort of thing, though it might be odd for an elf to be hanging out in a bar and not working, but that shows how much nicer you are as a master. XD

As for Maria I see a different version, since she works there in the evenings, instead of her hanging out, you sneak up on her while she is working being the bar, and you even make her serve drinks while you are banging her, and if she breaks/spills anything, it will come out of her pay/you will punish her. That would be funny.

Oh right, and I was going to mention,

I was considering being able to do more things with certain girls. Such as:
Lin "Master, I'm really hungry, can you get me something?"
"Get her some food"
"Unzip your pants"

As well as being able to fuck them whenever you want during this. I'm thinking you'll be able to fuck them whenever you want, which will increase their submission and affection/obedience while in there. But not enough to counter the -2 Submission and Affection/Obedience you would receive from leaving them in there too long.
I love the feeding thing, and I can think of a number of them that would work for.

It would balance out, if you stack the -2 for each day/time slot you leave them over the limit, it could work out just fine. You could easily lose any affection/obedience gains you earned if you forget too long, and I like the idea of them getting more upset the longer you leave them.

One other way to work it is not the number of days you leave them in there, but break it down by time slot, if you visit them that time of day and play with them, they gain affection (and slut or whatever fits), but lose a point of horniness (assuming they are subs/masochists), but if you ignore them, they gain horniness but can lose a point, maybe the more submissive they are, there could be a buffer, like maybe you can skip one and only gain the horniness, but if you skip more than one, you lose 2 each time. That seems to balance, +1 A/O for visiting, but missing 2 time slots gives you -2 for that session and -2 for each session after that that you skip without visiting.

Reactions: Runey

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I have some ideas, so feel comfortable to listen to them. Harem Hotel is one of my favorite games, for me it is one of the best games here, perfect and amazing!
Well, some clothes could be added to the game. Maybe lingerie, skirts, panties and etc ... one of the clothes I did not like very much inside the game was a 'whore'. Another thing that would fall well would be the domain necklaces, those that sell in sexshop that forgot the name. The MC would give the character when it reached dominance skill, making it his pet. Well, I guess I do not have anything else to say, because the game is great and I can not wait for the next update.

Reactions: Runey

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Why do you have trouble rationalising romance and BDSM? The two are far from mutualy exclusive.

Without writing a 1,500 word essay, I understand your points and am not trying to 'kink shame' anyone...I just don't dig this myself. Role-play is 'one thing', but some games go beyond role-playing and dance around my coercion gut-instinct threshold and I tend to shy away from these games.

Y'all play whatever you want, whenever you want...Godspeed to you; I just prefer softer, romance-driven games.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Without writing a 1,500 word essay, I understand your points and am not trying to 'kink shame' anyone...I just don't dig this myself. Role-play is 'one thing', but some games go beyond role-playing and dance around my coercion gut-instinct threshold and I tend to shy away from these games.

Y'all play whatever you want, whenever you want...Godspeed to you; I just prefer softer, romance-driven games.
And this game will still have that. That's why BDSM and Exhibitionism stuff is all optional. It doesn't exist if you don't do it.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
it will come out of her pay/you will punish her. That would be funny.
or its part of the dirty talk/play; but you don't actually charge her for anything that broke because of you ravishing her in your bar while at she is at work there... cause the minute she gets tired of you she owns the bar & hotel....

also i can see a big issue with any of the bdsm-play being seen by the other girls... Autumn especially... that would tank your chances with her... until She is ASKING you to take her to the dungeon herself, that is.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
or its part of the dirty talk/play; but you don't actually charge her for anything that broke because of you ravishing her in your bar while at she is at work there... cause the minute she gets tired of you she owns the bar & hotel....

also i can see a big issue with any of the bdsm-play being seen by the other girls... Autumn especially... that would tank your chances with her... until She is ASKING you to take her to the dungeon herself, that is.
Well, I was thinking more of an empty threat for the pay part, just encouragement for her to work harder. Though as for her getting tired of it. we don't know what their laws are in that regard, or if she signed a contract or anything. Hard to say what her rights would be in that situation, especially when we are talking about a guy who owns a business and knows people in the government, verses an orphan girl who did web cam shows for a living.

How often do you suppose Autumn will go hang out at the bar? You are already having sex and getting blown in there on a semi-regular basis, I don't see a few more events having much effect in that regard, the only issue is the rumors that are surly spreading about your bad, these events are making you more popular after all, they love the ...show.
As for the other girls, nothing I suggested for the bar is really that kinky compared to some of what they have already done, all of my girls have the exhibitionism trait, and only the twins have not earned their submission ones yet, though I assume that will be soon. So, I don't see too much of an issue, worst case, you need to take them out and ...show them how fun it is. :devilish:
Accidentally put Kali's maid outfit onto Maria and now I want it in game.
That's even better than I expected! Though I admit, I kind of wanted them all to at least pretend to be maids at some point anyway.

pl69

Jan 24, 2018
Re the Kali event idea I like it, but with one caveat: I would like to discuss it with her first.

Further ideas/spit balling in the spoiler.

But you've proved time and again that you know what's best for the game, so I'm sure whatever you do it'll turn out great.

Reactions: Antosha

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I can see Autumn being gullible enough to fall for the, "I'm removing the Sin from them" Line if she found out about the dungeon.
kind of like how some Religions have the flogging the back as repentance thing.
Could be a good way to get Autumn into the dungeon,
The more she enjoyed it the more corrupted she becomes and the more Dungeon visits she wants.
"I must purge these sinful desires"
then it would just take a little push from the other girls to make Autumn realize she enjoys sex just as much as them and its a natural thing.

Reactions: TheDevian

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I can see Autumn being gullible enough to fall for the, "I'm removing the Sin from them" Line if she found out about the dungeon.
kind of like how some Religions have the flogging the back as repentance thing.
Could be a good way to get Autumn into the dungeon,
The more she enjoyed it the more corrupted she becomes and the more Dungeon visits she wants.
"I must purge these sinful desires"
then it would just take a little push from the other girls to make Autumn realize she enjoys sex just as much as them and its a natural thing.
Maybe she is harboring the desires that need purging?

Reactions: TheDevian

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I like the idea of consensual/non-consent play. I've done that sort of thing myself and it's really hot if the woman is into it.

Some other thoughts would be more public sex, especially with Kalo. It would be great if you could take her out to a fancy dinner then bend her over the hood of your car and duck her hard while people watched, took pictures, etc. A slutty school girl outfit for her would be great too, especially if the relationship goes in an ageplay direction.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes