Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
every time i open the harem hotel game i receive a "out of stack range " error

re downloaded the game and getting the same error

why ?
Did you extract it to its own fresh folder, or did you try extracting over top of an old copy?

Reactions: imzahai

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Anybody know how to get a blowjob from the Nia and Sylvia Elves? I can't find those missing animations

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Also worth noting (I don't know if this is intended) if you don't accept the blowjob when you first buy em you can't get one.
Yes - Ann seems to offer you sex at any time but Sylvia and Nia don't. I decided to take a "hands-off" approach to the three of them just to see if that would play into the "ultimate liberation" storyline and now there seems to be no option.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Also worth noting (I don't know if this is intended) if you don't accept the blowjob when you first buy em you can't get one.
So you mean that if we didnt ask them for it right after buying them, we can't access the blowjob scene anymore (or at least at the current 0.7 version) ?
Right. You can choose to be more of a Master to them, or a Friend to them. This may not be too clear though.

Jun 5, 2019
Right. You can choose to be more of a Master to them, or a Friend to them. This may not be too clear though.
That makes sense, and I suspected as such, it's just there isn't enough story about them to clearly communicate that yet in my eyes, which isn't a problem in my eyes. No need to fuss over a story that isn't finished yet.

pl69

Jan 24, 2018
I think I've encountered a bug. I'm playing nice with the elves (not forcing them to do anything they don't want) and granted them access to the hot spring - however if I click on Anna/Syl in their the image goes to them giving me a blowjob in the dungeon... I think?

Also that Moon content is top tier, and I am looking forward to more of Autumns... help.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That makes sense, and I suspected as such, it's just there isn't enough story about them to clearly communicate that yet in my eyes, which isn't a problem in my eyes. No need to fuss over a story that isn't finished yet.
I changed both dialog options to:
"You're my equal"
"You're my slave"

Equal = no sex (at the beginning)
Slave = reluctant sex (until you grow closer to them)

This could be changed to a Slave Route / Love Route type of thing, but that would require branching story. I have a general idea of where I'll take the Elves, but I haven't given enough thought to separate story lines.

I think I've encountered a bug. I'm playing nice with the elves (not forcing them to do anything they don't want) and granted them access to the hot spring - however if I click on Anna/Syl in their the image goes to them giving me a blowjob in the dungeon... I think?

Also that Moon content is top tier, and I am looking forward to more of Autumns... help.
Thank you!

Bug will be fixed in the public release.

Jun 5, 2019
I changed both dialog options to:
"You're my equal"
"You're my slave"

This could be changed to a Slave Route / Love Route type of thing, but that would require branching story. I have a general idea of where I'll take the Elves, but I haven't given enough thought to separate story lines.
Sounds fantastic. I can't wait to see where this goes, especially given the different personalities they have it could go a number of ways and I will enjoy seeing them, especially given their contrasting personalities it'll be a treat.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
So, no option but to be an asshole to Nia and Sylvia currently if you want the scenes?

Noticed Ann's happines actually increases if you accept the sex, so, she's good to go, but i dont want to be an asshole to the other girls T_T even if Sylvia is an stuck up bitch, i want them to be happy

Oh also noticed a bug, if you talk to Sylvia and Ann when they are on the hot springs, an image of the blowjob from the competition shows up

This doesnt happen to Nia when she's on the springs

Reactions: Runey

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So, no option but to be an asshole to Nia and Sylvia currently if you want the scenes?

Noticed Ann's happines actually increases if you accept the sex, so, she's good to go, but i dont want to be an asshole to the other girls T_T even if Sylvia is an stuck up bitch, i want them to be happy

Oh also noticed a bug, if you talk to Sylvia and Ann when they are on the hot springs, an image of the blowjob from the competition shows up

This doesnt happen to Nia when she's on the springs
That bug you mentioned was addressed in the same post that you quoted?! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 442 Votes