Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
For my time off, I've been polishing and gaining more experience with Renpy and Honey Select, I made this earlier. (And that new day transition I posted a couple pages ago)

Just a test of course.

But this raises a question,
There are a lot of scenes in game that need to be remade. First that comes to mind is all of Maria's exhibitionist training scenes.

What would you prefer?
Take a week to remake as many things as I can within that time frame, and extend the release of the next version by a week.
Or slowly remake things as I've been doing.

I don't want to spend a month doing remakes, I know you guys want content. So I feel 1 week is a good middle ground for that. But in the end, it's up to you. I do the same amount of stuff regardless.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
There are a lot of scenes in game that need to be remade. First that comes to mind is all of Maria's exhibitionist training scenes.

What would you prefer?
Take a week to remake as many things as I can within that time frame, and extend the release of the next version by a week.

I don't want to spend a month doing remakes, I know you guys want content. So I feel 1 week is a good middle ground for that. But in the end, it's up to you. I do the same amount of stuff regardless.
I'm not concerned about not getting enough new content (hey, we waited 3 months for 0.7, and this isn't a complaint, we know the reasons), but I think that a) this is something that improves the game in the long run, but it's not that it's a feature the game needs desperately; and b) I'd rather suggest you take this as your "I'm bored and don't know what to do / I can't think of a new event" side project you can fall back to - if this is for a whole week at once, then it is that, but I think having this as a fallback alternative might prove useful...

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
For my time off, I've been polishing and gaining more experience with Renpy and Honey Select, I made this earlier. (And that new day transition I posted a couple pages ago)

Just a test of course.

What would you prefer?

Slow & Steady Runey, just add them slowly as you go along.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019

Just a test of course.

What would you prefer?

I would opt for "slowly", as I'm here for the story ;)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What would you prefer?

My concern with a 1 week timeline is only that you'll burnout on remakes where as if you just go at your own pace you'll get there when you get there and might even learn some more valuable things along the way. I understand that can cause some potentially never happy situations though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Aww But there's no red port left!.
"To add to your nautical nonsense"
Family Guy quote, Daggermouth. ;)

Just a test of course.

What would you prefer?

I say to do whatever you think will be easier for you. I am fine either way. The new shots there are fun though, I look forward to seeing them as they improve.

The one thing I will say about her exhibitionism scenes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vima and Runey

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

Just a test of course.

What would you prefer?

Yep. Slow and steady. It wasn't too long ago that you had to redo a ton of scenes for reasons that shall not be named. I think you deserve a chance to slow down and relax at least for a little while.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018

Just a test of course.

What would you prefer?

I vote for whichever pace you're comfortable with.

Reactions: Vima and TheDevian

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Just a test of course.

What would you prefer?

Hi Runey,

I totally like you new stuff. If I had a say, I would vote for more animated climax scenes. As it is now, you have super-smooth sex animations, then a flash or punch, followed by the after-sex scene. The most interesting part is completely left out.

But take your time, whatever you do! After all, this should be fun for all of us ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I totally like you new stuff. If I had a say, I would vote for more animated climax scenes. As it is now, you have super-smooth sex animations, then a flash or punch, followed by the after-sex scene. The most interesting part is completely left out.
Like in the gif I showed last page? Or something more? I can't really animate it more than that.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
the one week on remakes sounds good, i was going to suggest a 1:4 remake/normal days; If that is a good balance for you. If it bugs you and you need to spend 3 days instead, or 2 weeks, do that. Don't let this become a CHORE, that is how you get burned out. set your goals, adjust them to be attainable, and your Golden.

mythedman

Jun 16, 2017
We are all for more content and making current existing content more satisfying. It is exciting to see sleeping with your chosen partner getting more attention and the potential for some scenes that aren't as fluid to be redone.

That being said, if I was approaching this from your position I would probably work on current character development and if reaching a roadblock I would instead take some time to touch up things you believe need it.

As others have stated, as long as you feel satisfied and comfortable with what you allocate your time to and if it enhances the end result and you can justify the extra time then I'm sure we will be happy with the results. :sneaky:

As a note to the cum animation you showed on here recently with Maria. I would be overjoyed if the girls got cum animations as well somewhere down the road. A squirt could be done roughly the same but ultimately what would be my vision is an orgasm motion where they vibrate a bit uncontrollably and then squirt. Might be tough to tackle though. o_O

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
i would have a slightly different arrangement than you, as i have posted earlier Kali & Maria are my favorites, and Nia has serious story potential (and increasingly escalating action as well); but i would love more content from all of them actually :cool:

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 442 Votes