sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
What would you prefer?
Take a week to remake as many things as I can within that time frame, and extend the release of the next version by a week.
Or slowly remake things as I've been doing.

I don't want to spend a month doing remakes, I know you guys want content. So I feel 1 week is a good middle ground for that. But in the end, it's up to you. I do the same amount of stuff regardless.
I think that remakes should be held off if possible. For a couple of reasons.

The first is because things like this have a habit of slowing things down and keeping them from ever completing. It's the old idea that an artistic work is never completed, it escapes.

The other reason is more practical. You'll likely get better and find new ideas as you go along. Remaking now would mean that you'll lose effort once you need to remake that scene again. Instead make new scenes in the new style and then go back and redo the ones you think need it as a final polishing once you've completed the rest of the content.

All that said, it looks great.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

The first is because things like this have a habit of slowing things down and keeping them from ever completing. It's the old idea that an artistic work is never completed, it escapes.

The other reason is more practical. You'll likely get better and find new ideas as you go along. Remaking now would mean that you'll lose effort once you need to remake that scene again. Instead make new scenes in the new style and then go back and redo the ones you think need it as a final polishing once you've completed the rest of the content.

Suddenly, I was reminded of George Lucas' constant "tweaking" of Star Wars. Heaven forbid Runey ends up selling the game to Disney. Although, the thought of a "Harem Hotel on Ice" has a strange appeal to it.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Suddenly, I was reminded of George Lucas' constant "tweaking" of Star Wars. Heaven forbid Runey ends up selling the game to Disney. Although, the thought of a "Harem Hotel on Ice" has a strange appeal to it.
OMG, this i will NEVER get out of my Brain..
What will happen :
-ALL chars sing happy Songs
- Sun is Shining every Day
- Birds flying in the Kitchen to help the poor Lin
- The BAD Task-Master offer an poisend Apple to MC
-MC finds his true love that he meet at the coffee, BUT
- The Girl fanish at Midnight only lose her glass butplug
- MC search the hole Land to find the Ass the Butplug fits
- Ashley is punished by the ( or her ) Bad Stepsisters
WAHHHH..

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2018

That's very sound. As much as I would like to see my favorite characters getting their scenes remade, I think I would rather wait until the game is actually over to be sure Runey's proud of what he's doing and of what he's done all the way.

ImJustLine

Mar 15, 2019
Ok I feel pretty stupid but.. I haven't managed to make Emma sleep with me yet. Should I raise her affection more?
And umh, Runey how i can go at Kate home?

Last edited:

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
We are all for more content and making current existing content more satisfying. It is exciting to see sleeping with your chosen partner getting more attention and the potential for some scenes that aren't as fluid to be redone.

That being said, if I was approaching this from your position I would probably work on current character development and if reaching a roadblock I would instead take some time to touch up things you believe need it.

As others have stated, as long as you feel satisfied and comfortable with what you allocate your time to and if it enhances the end result and you can justify the extra time then I'm sure we will be happy with the results. :sneaky:

As a note to the cum animation you showed on here recently with Maria. I would be overjoyed if the girls got cum animations as well somewhere down the road. A squirt could be done roughly the same but ultimately what would be my vision is an orgasm motion where they vibrate a bit uncontrollably and then squirt. Might be tough to tackle though. o_O
That tier list tho.
Fellow man of culture, I see.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes