DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
This should be fixed in v0.4.3. I've tested it, and I have no issues. If anybody still does have issues with mail on an unmodded version of v0.4.3, please let me know. The more specific the better!
I thought you had, but didn't want to assume he'd downloaded the update.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
How do you sleep with Lin, once given the option to request it. It only ever says Be my alarm. No sleep with options.

Edit: Nevermind. Literally just figure it out after posting this. lol

Reactions: DarthSeduction

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
even if it's, hypothetically speaking, mind you, one you literally have to go way out of your way to cause to happen?
i said this before i highly doubt @Runey would make a "bad ending" to kill off all her other creations just make yandere fetish realistic but thats would surely piss off alot of her fan base

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
... @Runey, there isn't going to be a (possibly) hidden Bad Ending where Ashley goes full-psycho, is there?
ill rage quit yanderes are legit cancer :mad:
even if it's, hypothetically speaking, mind you, one you literally have to go way out of your way to cause to happen?
i said this before i highly doubt @Runey would make a "bad ending" to kill off all her other creations just make yandere fetish realistic but thats would surely piss off alot of her fan base
This is a life sim, guys, Runey isn't really giving you complex routes that are largely changed, it's more like pass/fail. If it was a VN this would be a valid fear, certainly, but there's nothing to suggest that kind of fear would be warranted here, just people overreacting to a character with a quirky personality.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Nice outfits! :)

I didnt pay enough attention to the end scene of 0.4.2, who's this redhead once again? Will she appeared in 0.4.4?

Personally speaking, i guess most fans would like this one to be implemented in-game :D

I mean given by Felicity's "cat personality", that outfit is really suit her, lol
Sexy yet adorable XD

I also like when Felicity wearing the maid outfit during her story btw, i love both the maid Lin and Kali ofc but imo Felicity is the cutest when wearing it
And most likely it'll have bigger impact if wore by Emma XD

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Nice outfits! :)

I didnt pay enough attention to the end scene of 0.4.2, who's this redhead once again? Will she appeared in 0.4.4?

Personally speaking, i guess most fans would like this one to be implemented in-game :D

I mean given by Felicity's "cat personality", that outfit is really suit her, lol
Sexy yet adorable XD

I also like when Felicity wearing the maid outfit during her story btw, i love both the maid Lin and Kali ofc but imo Felicity is the cutest when wearing it
And most likely it'll have bigger impact if wore by Emma XD
The red head is Autumn, the character coming in v0.5

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Android does look adorable as a cowgirl if you ever do a Halloween like holiday special (some kind of costume party),
you could have all the girls in costumes. A perfect excuse for Android to be dressed-up as a cowgirl.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes