Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Oh hm, I thought I had fixed that a long time ago but I guess I hadn't. Thanks for the report! And I fixed/polished a couple other things as well.
Considering how much of your focus has been on Ashley recently, minor things like this are understandable. Don't sweat it.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Was it not so that Android came into my room, mentioning that she had another hole and since she does not eat, it had only one real function, and that it would not be decent to ask me to try it? That very strongly suggested to me to *do* try it out in order to not miss her story...
Well of course. When they do request it, the girls want it, so they're going to insist. But there's always the "I'm not into anal" option.

Aw that's too bad. Was hoping for that type of crazy girl trope.
Ashley is very crazy for most of her story. It will mostly likely fill your crazy girl niche.

Reactions: TheDevian and Beato

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
ive noticed a cpl of times when the android is in the utility room (outside the shower) that when i click on her she disappears and reappears when i click on a door

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Man I'm really looking forward to some more petplay/DDlg stuff with Felicity in the future
I wasn't a big fan of her "walkies" scene, but I liked calling her a "good girl" and enjoy petting Lin - hopefully we'll get something similar with Felicity and Emma. Perhaps sometimes have one of them appear by herself on the sofa, and we can have her lie with her head in MC's lap while watching TV?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
ive noticed a cpl of times when the android is in the utility room (outside the shower) that when i click on her she disappears and reappears when i click on a door
What's her friendship? What day and time?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I never found a scene viewer, is there one? I want to request one for the next update. See, I remember REALLY liking some parts of the story, to the point where I want to do them again. Like the entire day where Ashley went on a city date with you while having no makeup and her natural hair, I felt closer to her that day than at any other point. But short of replaying the ENTIRE story again, I can't go down memory lane and rewatch it. Since it's just loading scenes that already exist in the game, it shouldn't take THAT much work to let you redo any and all story/talk segments with any character, like replaying you and Lin's first meeting, the Ashley day again, and so on. And yes, there is dialogue choices for those scenes, but that's fine. It can let you see what happens on the choice you didn't pick, without it actually changing the canon of what you actually picked when you did the scene for real. Especially since I remember an early date with a character, Kali maybe, who had a dialogue option that allowed you to ask for exhibitionism from her. But her exhib stat wasn't high enough yet, so she refused, and because it was a UNIQUE one time story part with her, I will never get to see the exhib version of that scene without replaying the story again. But with scene viewer, I could go back and watch the exhib version of that scene, just to see what it was like.

I really enjoy being able to review a relationship once it's gone far, to see how they met again, ho they got along, how they progressed to such a strong bond later. A scene viewer would let me do that, I could (for example) see how Ashley went from a girl who was faking confidence and happiness who was acting like a bimbo to make you like her, to a sensitive and sweet and intelligent girl who is far more fragile than she lets on but isn't afraid of you knowing her fragility because she knows you would never hurt her. I like seeing the events again that can connect those two versions of Ashley, and other girls too of course.

Um, finally, there is a glitch I need to bring up. It's happened enough that it should be looked into. I don't know the exact trigger, which is unfortunate because it means someone needs to research it more to figure out exactly how to cause it. But sometimes when I enter the utility section, I get literally stuck there. I click to return to lobby, but before I can even click anything, the lobby flashes on screen for half a second, and I am immediately taken back to the utility area. And that continues forever, clicking to return to the lobby just once again whisks me right back to utility instantly. Even saving and reloading doesn't fix it. Only way out is to use the mod to change the time of day to night, which automatically warps you to your bedroom, freeing you from the glitch. Without the mod to progress time, it could actually become a game breaker. It's happened... I don't know, 3 or 4 times now? Granted, that was out of enough hours to get every single scene in the game currently, but still.

Dnarl

Nov 8, 2018
So, I've tried downloading this on multiple occasions, and I've never gotten it to start. As everytime I attempt to start it I get a bad image error. I've tried updating drivers, switching my locale back to the U.S, booting it from different drives. And still no dice. If anyone else has had a similar problem and has fixed it I would be very grateful if you could share how you fixed it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I never found a scene viewer, is there one? I want to request one for the next update. See, I remember REALLY liking some parts of the story, to the point where I want to do them again. Like the entire day where Ashley went on a city date with you while having no makeup and her natural hair, I felt closer to her that day than at any other point. But short of replaying the ENTIRE story again, I can't go down memory lane and rewatch it. Since it's just loading scenes that already exist in the game, it shouldn't take THAT much work to let you redo any and all story/talk segments with any character, like replaying you and Lin's first meeting, the Ashley day again, and so on. And yes, there is dialogue choices for those scenes, but that's fine. It can let you see what happens on the choice you didn't pick, without it actually changing the canon of what you actually picked when you did the scene for real. Especially since I remember an early date with a character, Kali maybe, who had a dialogue option that allowed you to ask for exhibitionism from her. But her exhib stat wasn't high enough yet, so she refused, and because it was a UNIQUE one time story part with her, I will never get to see the exhib version of that scene without replaying the story again. But with scene viewer, I could go back and watch the exhib version of that scene, just to see what it was like.

I really enjoy being able to review a relationship once it's gone far, to see how they met again, ho they got along, how they progressed to such a strong bond later. A scene viewer would let me do that, I could (for example) see how Ashley went from a girl who was faking confidence and happiness who was acting like a bimbo to make you like her, to a sensitive and sweet and intelligent girl who is far more fragile than she lets on but isn't afraid of you knowing her fragility because she knows you would never hurt her. I like seeing the events again that can connect those two versions of Ashley, and other girls too of course.

Um, finally, there is a glitch I need to bring up. It's happened enough that it should be looked into. I don't know the exact trigger, which is unfortunate because it means someone needs to research it more to figure out exactly how to cause it. But sometimes when I enter the utility section, I get literally stuck there. I click to return to lobby, but before I can even click anything, the lobby flashes on screen for half a second, and I am immediately taken back to the utility area. And that continues forever, clicking to return to the lobby just once again whisks me right back to utility instantly. Even saving and reloading doesn't fix it. Only way out is to use the mod to change the time of day to night, which automatically warps you to your bedroom, freeing you from the glitch. Without the mod to progress time, it could actually become a game breaker. It's happened... I don't know, 3 or 4 times now? Granted, that was out of enough hours to get every single scene in the game currently, but still.
Yes, there's a Scene Gallery with important story events and sex animations you could only have gotten in that event. It's on the menu, same place you go to save/load.

What day and time does that error occur on?

Reactions: TheDevian

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
This has probably been asked already - with the change to Ashley's outfit, are saves going to be broken with the next version? I've been meaning to replay through the whole thing from the beginning anyway, but I can imagine not everyone feels the same way.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
This has probably been asked already - with the change to Ashley's outfit, are saves going to be broken with the next version? I've been meaning to replay through the whole thing from the beginning anyway, but I can imagine not everyone feels the same way.
In theory it should not, it may affect the scene gallery but otherwise should not affect current saves.

Reactions: TheDevian

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
As far as I know he will replace the images, so there should be no problem.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No, absolutely not. I'm just changing images, so it's not a big deal.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Yes, there's a Scene Gallery with important story events and sex animations you could only have gotten in that event. It's on the menu, same place you go to save/load.

What day and time does that error occur on?
I don't know, I have never noticed a coerellation between time and the glitch. As I said, I might, or someone else might, have to intentionally try to trigger the glitch a couple of times to try and get conclusive results. I know fixing this glitch without knowing the trigger is rather... Unlikely.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.70 star(s) 442 Votes