tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Your dad beats your ass at 18? Wow. Mine stopped doing that long before I turned 18. And he pointed out stupid things I did with money (like take $10 out of an ATM with a fee), but he never stopped me from doing them.
i was 17 the last time my dad hit me and i finally fought back.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

EnixSR

Jan 3, 2018
Hi, I just started playing this game yesterday, and I would say that Ashley's story-line is awesome.

*Spoiler*
At first, I was thinking that she is just a psycho brat who fools around with guys, then as story progress, I started to care for her and worried for her well being. The scene of her cry alone in her room and acting all weird by giving out costume+keyboard to the girls touched my heart, I was like "please don't be cancer, please don't be cancer." As having an incurable disease might explain her easy shifting mood and wanting to procreate with MC.
I'm so glad that in the end, it's just panic attack. Good story and looking forward to more Ashley's story.

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
Hi, I just started playing this game yesterday, and I would say that Ashley's story-line is awesome.

*Spoiler*
At first, I was thinking that she is just a psycho brat who fools around with guys, then as story progress, I started to care for her and worried for her well being. The scene of her cry alone in her room and acting all weird by giving out costume+keyboard to the girls touched my heart, I was like "please don't be cancer, please don't be cancer." As having an incurable disease might explain her easy shifting mood and wanting to procreate with MC.
I'm so glad that in the end, it's just panic attack. Good story and looking forward to more Ashley's story.
if runey would give her an incurable disease i (and a lot of others) would be REALLY pissed, the poor girl has suffered enough...

Reactions: EnixSR

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Here's some more before and afters.

Befores:

Afters:

(PS, thanks to those who put up with the shit lighting)
Definitely liking the new outfit. Not that I have anything against her original one, but I have to admit that she looks a little more 19yo in this.
For the sake of nostalgia, I was wondering if it were possible for you to "Easter Egg" the old outfit in somehow like having it hanging in the closet or sitting in her drawer without causing problems. ;)

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes