Sep 4, 2017
Maybe it is just only my opinion, but I feel like Lin and Android aren't appreciated enough by the other characters.
They have to clean the hotel, cook for all the people in the hotel, wash all the loundry, clean all the dishes. They still manage to find time to "satisfy MC' and his certain needs", I think that you all know what I am talking about. They are working really hard and they are doing a good job. And before Android showe up, Lin was all alone on all that work and she was doing a good job. And she had only one day off. But she never looked tired or overworked. Fortunately, because overworking is dangerous to your physical and mental health. And it can lead to death. Hopefully, Android can't get tired or overworked. She can't right?
And they don't get paid for it, because elves and androids don't get paid, so all that we can give them as a reward for their hard work is small room in the hotel, headpats, sex, cute and sexy outfits and - only for Lin, because Android doesn't need it - food.
But that isn't enough, in my opinion. I think that they deserve something more, something that would really say "I am really grateful for your hard work, thank you for everything.".
And some of the other girls should show some appreciation for them, too. Because certain girls were really mean to them and they still didn't really apologized for it. Yes, Ashley, Felicity and Emma, I am looking at you.

But seriously, we need somebody to help Lin and Android with their work. And they need more days off and more time to rest. Perhaps a vacation in exotic place, like Hawaii, Fiji or in Madagascar? Or somewhere in Europe?

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Maybe it is just only my opinion, but I feel like Lin and Android aren't appreciated enough by the other characters.
They have to clean the hotel, cook for all the people in the hotel, wash all the loundry, clean all the dishes. They still manage to find time to sexually please their master. They are working really hard and they are doing a good job. And before Android showe up, Lin was all alone on all that work and she was doing a good job. And she had only one day off. But she never looked tired or overworked. Fortunately, because overworking is dangerous to your physical and mental health. And it can lead to death. Hopefully, Android can't get tired or overworked. She can't right?
And they don't get paid for it, because elves and androids don't get paid, so all that we can give them as a reward for their hard work is small room in the hotel, headpats, sex, cute and sexy outfits and - only for Lin, because Android doesn't need it - food.
But that isn't enough, in my opinion. I think that they deserve something more, something that would really say "I am really grateful for your hard work, thank you for everything.".
And some of the other girls should show some appreciation for them, too. Because certain girls were really mean to them and they still didn't really apologized for it. Yes, Ashley, Felicity and Emma, I am looking at you.

But seriously, we need somebody to help Lin and Android with their work. And they need more days off and more time to rest. Perhaps a vacation in exotic place, like Hawaii, Fiji or in Madagascar? Or somewhere in Europe?
well if you have the money in the next update you can buy 3 more elves :)

Sep 4, 2017
well if you have the money in the next update you can buy 3 more elves :)
Yes, I know, but I still think that Lin and Android deserve to be more appreciated by other characters. Especially by certain pink-haired "cat" and her "dog" sister. I mean, they weren't really nice on Lin and Android. They said some rude words to them and they still didn't apologized for it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
They have to clean the hotel, cook for all the people in the hotel, wash all the loundry, clean all the dishes. They still manage to find time to "satisfy MC' and his certain needs", I think that you all know what I am talking about. They are working really hard and they are doing a good job. And before Android showe up, Lin was all alone on all that work and she was doing a good job. And she had only one day off. But she never looked tired or overworked. Fortunately, because overworking is dangerous to your physical and mental health. And it can lead to death. Hopefully, Android can't get tired or overworked. She can't right?

It's almost as if the others don't consider them equals or something, like they were somehow ...less than human! The nerve of some people! They should all be taken into the dungeon and flogged!
I think it would be fun if they came to us to ask permission to go on strike until they get Maid Appreciation day, where the other girls have to be maids, and treat them like queens!

But seriously, I have a questions for you, is a robot who fixes other robots a doctor or an engineer?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
my lovely android Valkyrie is second only to Kali(and her twin sister because TWINS!!! duh)
I might be wrong, but I think Emma and Felicity are the only twins, Lucy is younger than Kali by at least a year, IIRC. They DO look almost identical though. :whistle:

Reactions: icesun

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
I might be wrong, but I think Emma and Felicity are the only twins, Lucy is younger than Kali by at least a year, IIRC. They DO look almost identical though. :whistle:
true... but emma and felicity are not twins, they are clones (unless they are lying about that)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
close enough..it is like two Kali's for my boinking pleasure...that is a generous @Runey to bless us thusly..cuppa earl grey to Runey!!

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
true... but emma and felicity are not twins, they are clones (unless they are lying about that)
That is only to please patreon, if you want the true story, you have to enter the 'truestory' code into the computer in the MC's room.
close enough..it is like two Kali's for my boinking pleasure...that is a generous @Runey to bless us thusly..cuppa earl grey to Runey!!
Yeah, Lucy is a nice back up, too bad we can't use her when Kali is busy (at work or in other parts of the building). :devilish: Especially now that she is aware and okay with it. Hehehe.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i can see the scene in the endgame(4-5 years from now as it must run until i get bored) you gather the dame's in the hotel lobby and announce you are marrying Kali..but she's a kinky thang and says..yes..you can continue to boink as long as she is involved...and Ashley has a synapse snap and she goes catatonic and starts twitching weirdly...

Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 4, 2017
It's almost as if the others don't consider them equals or something, like they were somehow ...less than human! The nerve of some people! They should all be taken into the dungeon and flogged!
I think it would be fun if they came to us to ask permission to go on strike until they get Maid Appreciation day, where the other girls have to be maids, and treat them like queens!

But seriously, I have a questions for you, is a robot who fixes other robots a doctor or an engineer?
Strike sounds good. Maid Appreciation day sounds good too.
I have this idea: MC tells Lin and Android to came to the kitchen together, the next morning. When they wake up and come to kitchen, they see big, luxurious breakfast on the table, other girls dressed as maids and MC dressed as butler. MC tells them that as a gratitude for their service and hard work, others decided to to declare them "Queens for the day" and that today, they can give orders and others will be their servants. They will serve Lin and Android, they will do anything what Lin and Android orders them to do. MC also takes Lin and Android to the city or to the spa or to the beach, they will do what Lin and Android wants to do and MC will buy Lin and Android anything what they want.
And of course that they will have sex.

Also, I would call robot who fixes other robots a doctor-engineer.

hmm i always name the android "rusty" is that robot discrimination?
I would say yes, because it kind of sounds like you're saying that she's old and covered in rust.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018

maybe a lil of both

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Definitely liking the new outfit. Not that I have anything against her original one, but I have to admit that she looks a little more 19yo in this.
For the sake of nostalgia, I was wondering if it were possible for you to "Easter Egg" the old outfit in somehow like having it hanging in the closet or sitting in her drawer without causing problems. ;)
Unfortunately not. I don't want to take any risks with this, so all instances of her old images are being deleted from the game's files.

Speaking of which, I'm not entirely sure how close to being done with this I am, but I'll be releasing a build on only the Harem Hotel discord. Anybody can have access to that build whether you're a patron or not. But the point of it will be for players to play through the remakes to make sure there aren't any bugs. Once this build is ready, I'll say something on discord.

Aschor

Mar 8, 2019
I download'd your game JUST today and I'm in love with this!
Thank you for your awesome job! Ashley is my favorite one.

Reactions: Runey

mythedman

Jun 16, 2017
Unfortunately not. I don't want to take any risks with this, so all instances of her old images are being deleted from the game's files.

Speaking of which, I'm not entirely sure how close to being done with this I am, but I'll be releasing a build on only the Harem Hotel discord. Anybody can have access to that build whether you're a patron or not. But the point of it will be for players to play through the remakes to make sure there aren't any bugs. Once this build is ready, I'll say something on discord.

Understandable. I thought it would be interesting to have an Easter Egg about it as well but I figured this would be your stance on it. My suggestion would have been: I would have placed it in a closet hung up. Or on the computer as an item that just says "Original Attire, permanently out of stock." These options are probably too close to the line that has been drawn.

So I thought of another way that might be... acceptable? It would be funny to have someone make a comment about her sweater, "Is that a new look Ashley?" Or "I had a dream you wore something else all of these days we've known each other... well I guess that must have been my wild imagination."
Obviously I'd rather you be safe and not have any more issues in the future. Even if it seems harmless to make mention of the outfit perhaps it isn't. Airing on the side of caution is for the better, even if we just want to poke a little fun via dialogue or imagery. (With the latter -imagery- being absolutely out of the question I imagine.)

I hope you are doing well Runey and that you don't run into any further issues.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes