Feb 3, 2018

Giveaway going on in the Harem Hotel discord! 3 $60 gifts on steam, 7 custom animations. Maybe say hello in general so I know you're not a bot ;)

I suppose the only requirement is to join and say hi then. Just clarifying.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh no no no. We dont want Ms.Ren for our own selfish perverted needs. Ashley simply needs a motherly figure to assist in raising the 22 kids that her and MC will have. They're gonna have their own TV show on TLC called "22 Kids And Counting" you know. Gonna be a hit.
Speak for yourself I'd happliy Shag her silly, After all my perverted selfish needs come first. :p
Why can't it be both? :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well it definitly can if runey implement that as a player choice ;) it could be possible make both but it will give him a lot of work xD programing routes gives you a bit more work to do ;)
Not really, I am talking all-in-one. :devilish: I mean she arrives and she is a huge emotional boon for Ashley, helping her heal, and when she is willing, she can come visit us in our room, or even have Ashley ask her to share us with her in a cute 3-way. Hehehe.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Not really, I am talking all-in-one. :devilish: I mean she arrives and she is a huge emotional boon for Ashley, helping her heal, and when she is willing, she can come visit us in our room, or even have Ashley ask her to share us with her in a cute 3-way. Hehehe.
hmm that seems fun :D

Reactions: TheDevian

AllenCC

Feb 15, 2018
Hi, could anyone be kind enough to put a dl link for the beta version(s) in the comments? I heard that there were too many complaints when it was put on the front post so that stopped, but I would still like to try out the 0.7 beta version if possible. Thank you

Reactions: Ruslan1

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi, could anyone be kind enough to put a dl link for the beta version(s) in the comments? I heard that there were too many complaints when it was put on the front post so that stopped, but I would still like to try out the 0.7 beta version if possible. Thank you
Runey doesn't like it when it gets leaked, so we generally don't do that.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes